Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Right on… thanks for the info on that stuff man… hopefully those caterpillars quit shitting and start dying lol :poop:

1 Like

Learning all kinds of shit lol…

Btk = bacillus thurengiensis kurstaki

3 Likes

Actually, i think it was Sensei that told me about that. That boy is a wealth of knowledge. I am forever in debt to @Oldjoints
Morning everyone.

4 Likes

I am too… and i have to agree bro…!!!

Goodmorning everybody!¡

2 Likes

Heres an update today… 1 on right front was fed yesterday, then rinsed because ppms were wayyy too high… it gets water next

The 1 on the front left (the other skunk)

Got watered today, ppms going in last feeding were 800. Todays slight runoff during a slow water only was a 640 650… so finally it looks like its closer to correct feed…

How much do you try to keep the ppm dips at? Its something i always wonder about

Where is the sweet spot on that?

Here they are today everyone… light at 70 percent

Looks like the skunks may take longer to finish

7 Likes

Heres my new chances to not make mistakes…

Isnt that the best part of growing? Starting fresh… doing better next time etc… i know it doesnt always go that way but its what we strive for !!

Looking wonderful id say… here are the clones

9 Likes

Looks like you have a handle on this one!
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Veg is getting to be easiest for me, id like to get a stronger veg light… but im going to start putting them under the big led sooner… its full spectrum so as long as i stay at veg level strength it should be good :+1:

This going to fill that 5x5 tent to the very brim!!

3 Likes

Lets talk weed presses… ill be in the market soon and i dont wanna get screwed lol…

So which presses are best to get? Which ones should i avoid?

2 Likes

I only know the one I have and I am still experimenting with it. I have a dabpress but I would consider myself a beginner user so am not the best candidate to be asking.

1 Like

Yeah for sure… then again… i wonder how many people have owned multiple dab presses?

Man i cannot find my mosquito dunks… so i got this stuff called mosquito bits…

Ill be up potting all but 1 clone today, i may just up pot that 1 too but it is smaller than the rest…

They are really growing nicely… they also move up to a 50 50 ratio of soil today with the up pot… I’ll take some pics when its done…

Hope everyone is having a great day today… weather has been very nice

You have to bury them slighty so the larvae will eat them, if you put them in the surface they will mold :see_no_evil:, still having gnats?

2 Likes

Its preventative … it has directions to soak and strain bits out for fungus gnat larvae… so no burying or applying the bits themselves

Getting ready now… for uppot… i do it in this 4x4 tray easier cleanup lol.

Anyway thats 9 - 3 gallon pots worth of soil

So ill update again when done… time to make the donuts lol

3 Likes

Heres the clones

6 Likes

Ah looks like a CloneKing you have there. Those work like a charm! I like to keep mine loaded and constantly moving. Nice luxury for sure! Your plants look fantastic too, good job man.

1 Like

It’s going to be a jungle :monkey: :sweat_smile:, if bits are for the clones bury some while transplanting not far from surface, trust me :pray:, they will be permanently available for larvae to eat, they work better that way. I buy them cheaper in AliExpress, no instructions at all… :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks man… this is my 1st clone experience… not sure ida tried it w out a little help and proper direction lol…

The reason i didnt keep cloning is i want to germinate some blue tara and either chunky junky by @BigMike55 or some heavy indica if i can find some lol

4 Likes

Oh so you bury some? I do need to find a place cheaper these were 20 bucks lol

1 Like

Chinese are always cheaper :joy:, I do bury them, you can also put them in water and filter them, but they are more available under surface, it’s fire and forget … ejem|nullxnull

1 Like