Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

5 done 3 to goā€¦ taking a get me stoned breakā€¦

Whos with me ?

10 Likes

Iā€™m in. Letā€™s rip some bingers!

2 Likes

Rackā€™em , stackā€™em and slapā€™em on tha bing bong.

4 Likes

Fire in the hole!

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ its dab time for sureā€¦ ill be hitting some sativa called outer spaceā€¦ its live resin budder

Iā€™m dabbing Motorbreath 90-120u Cold Cured Badder. Seat belt needed for sure.

1 Like

That sounds delicious!

Anyone have experience??.. know what best dab presses there are??

2 Likes

And doneā€¦ theyre all in 3 gallon pots nowā€¦ lights out for big ones so gotta hurry !

6 Likes

Oh man thats too rich for my blood lolā€¦ ill be a smaller time geower than that hahaā€¦ looking in the up to 500 dollar rangeā€¦sorry i shoulda specified

3 Likes

Theyre in the tentā€¦ not sure i could fit a hair in that tent at the moment :flushed:

8 Likes

The one i have is called DabPress . i have only used it twice. The learning curve is definitely there. The one i have has the adjustable heated plates. But i dont know much about using it, to be completely honest. It has a hydrailic bottle type jack as the smashing tool.

5 Likes

Good job on the clonage, bro. Impressive as hell!

2 Likes

That means alot coming from you broā€¦ thank you brudda

2 Likes

I calls 'em like I sees 'em!

1 Like

I know ill do better with these plantsā€¦ i had a plethora of issues i was going through grow wise ā€¦ a certain grow ninja set me straight lol

So im hoping to do a much better job and show what ive been taught this go round

2 Likes

Pre heat first 220 degrees Fahrenheit

Place puck smasher area
Press not all the way but basically to heat the puck 25 seconds approximately

Then full pressure for like 1 minute

3 Likes

What tons is best for a press? Theyre all so different and so many of em holy crap

1 Like

There are so many to choose from
Get something hydraulic.
I bought a manual one itā€™s a bitch

3 Likes