Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

And here i was thinking making bubble would be harder! :rofl:

Lolā€¦ i dont know how to make bubble eitherā€¦ ill be following @Oldjoints ez bubblehash thread to learnā€¦

But then press that? Whats the difference in pressing bubble vs just flower?

@trianglekushseeds

1 Like

But whats the difference in the end result? Is it different oil? More terps or potency?

I have a general idea of how it worksā€¦ but whats the difference in pressing bubble vs flower in the end?

As far as quality of productā€¦. None!
But will produce a better yield per pouch.

2 Likes

I personally just like to smoke flower in a bong. Just me. Special occasions or when i want to get good and ripped, i break out some Bubble Hash.
I just really love smoking flower.

6 Likes

Hi Big Mike
I use cured bud but I find when pressed
just before the cure has the best yield
Paps

1 Like

Goodmorning @Oldjoints today marks 48 days of floweringā€¦ ill get pics of those in 1 hourā€¦ hope youre feeling better brother!!

1 Like

Heres an update everyoneā€¦

Still limping along ā€¦ hoping to see buds thickenā€¦ if not its all goodā€¦ i think itll be decent bud either way.

I am curious to how different the clones will be if i can manage to not mess them upā€¦

Id like to see buds be much more denseā€¦ i know that means a little less N in floweringā€¦ i got carried away with adding itā€¦ i should have added a little less im thinkingā€¦ but theres just no telling with the recent erratic feeding that went onā€¦

Lesson learned for sure!

So yesterday the front 2 got fed day before the back 1 got feedā€¦

Front 2 are at 8 and 900ā€¦ and the back 1 is at 1000 ppms (flower feed + calmag)

Here they are friends

11 Likes

And the clones today

13 Likes

You say you are 48 days in. You will be amazed at how much those buds Fill out in the next couple weeks. In my experience, the last two weeks before harvest is when the explode on the fullness. Watch! You will see what im talking about.
Nice, nice, nice garden TnP.

4 Likes

Looking absolutely awesome bro! Those clones are putting on a show!
And yeah, Mike is right. The last two weeks they get serious about stacking on and firming up.
:eyeglasses:
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Hey @Terpsnpurps and everyone !!! The clones look great. I got this ANT yesterday from Lookah to put my Rosen that I press from normal dry and cured bud. I press 14 grams get roughly 2 grams of rosen. I wanted to basically be able to have my flower in concentrate travel friendly. The press and the ANT make this totally possible. Meets my expectations and then some. This will give you more powerful rips than the dispo pens and best part is itā€™s your garden and reusable. Cheers everyone!!!

7 Likes

Hell by the looks of itā€¦ they should have called it acorn :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 and @MoBilly ā€¦ like i said before this is unprecedented ground for me lolā€¦ that eill be cool to see em stackā€¦

Do you guys have any tricks you do to make buds more dense?

1 Like

I typed the wrong number lol. Itā€™s almost 4 grams Rosen from 14 grams of bud. I should definitely do my math before I take rips lol.

2 Likes

It looks nice manā€¦ i cant take huge hits anymoreā€¦ i do sometimes and regret itā€¦

Like earlierā€¦ i made the last update postā€¦ and took a huge dabā€¦ bam
ā€¦
I was asleep for like 90 mins lmaoā€¦ thats why im just now responding hahahahaha

3 Likes

I feel its mostly in the genetics of the strain. But i do use lots of P and K. Just a little N. I use the Fox Farms powders during flower too. Mostly Beastie Bloomz for about 5 weeks. Then finish out with Cha-Ching. I only use about half the recommended dose tho.

2 Likes

Im using foxfarms organic bloomā€¦

Its working great i just need to feed right lmaoā€¦

So how much N do you give??

1 Like

I like to add Kool Bloom to help with flowering as a bloom booster. I run RDWC but I think itā€™s a good idea to add some type of bloom booster during flowering.

1 Like

I give my veg nutrients up to about two weeks into flower. Then i use flower nutes from then on. In addition to those powders i mentioned.
Veg nutes is 6-4-4. 6 being the Nitrogen. Flower nutes i use 2-8-4. 2 being the nitrogen. Also use trace elements via 0-.5-.7.
Beastie Bloomz is 0-50-30. I use that for a few weeks. Then the Cha-ching is 9-50-10
I do feed, feed, water, feed, feed water. And i keep PPM under 1000. Thats pretty much it.

3 Likes