Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Oh i knowā€¦ and i am.

I just had a buildup from messing some teas upā€¦ so i had to rinse the hell out of emā€¦ thenā€¦ i did it again with adding calmag too often rinse againā€¦

2 Likes

Right onā€¦ yeah ive been doing similarā€¦ but it was purposly simple this grow to fix meā€¦ lol

Im just kinda kicking around what you guys use and allā€¦ how much N in flower is important for me to get a good understanding ofā€¦

I bought a 44 lb bag of trace mineralsā€¦(i didnt realize size during payment) if anyone wants to trade for some lbs maybe some beans or somethingā€¦ ill have plenty of azomiteā€¦

Ill never use it all so i can absolutely weigh some out and send it

Some of you guys already sent beansā€¦ id send you some for free of courseā€¦ just say soā€¦

1 Like

You hear from oj today buddy?

Nope. I was just wondering about him. He sounded like he was sick.

1 Like

Damn i was afraid of thatā€¦ well @Oldjoints brother get wellā€¦ we miss ya man already :pray:

Happy Friday everyone!!! I gotta go help my neighbor out his new greyco airless sprayer and then to work for rest of the day Cheers everyone. I will be pressing a few different flavors tonight when I get home so should be a great Friday night !!!

1 Like

That sounds like fun!!!

1 Like

Look at this bag lmao!!! :eyes:

2 Likes

I had to make a trip to the auto dealer. Frickin paint bubble up in a spot on the hood. Then it blew off. They fixed it but dang! Paint is not supposed to separate from the primer. Just poor prep work. I know. I have done custom paint on motorcycles.

2 Likes

Absolutelyā€¦ sounds like they didnt have clean air during the paintingā€¦ got dust underneath the paint @BigMike55

When it finally quit flaking off it was about the size of a grapefruit. I was pissed.

1 Like

I always thought doing body work would be fun. Iā€™ve banged out a few dents that turned out pretty good. And I can do a spray can paint job that dang near looks like a decent shop job.
I painted a 63 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup that turned out so well I put a picture of me spraying the truck in my wallet to prove I wasnā€™t lying about it being a spray can job. lol
Back then spray paint was affordable though.

2 Likes

Hi big m what weeks do you use the 9/50/10

1 Like

I give the girls veg nutes for about two weeks into flower light. The the BB for about four to five weks. Then switch to Cha-ching until about a week from harvest. Then just water to the end. That will be two to three weeks most of the time.
This is in addition to regular flower nutrients. And again just a little. I use a half teaspoon to five gallons of nutrient water. My ppms dont normally go much over 1000.

3 Likes

Thanks I use something similar to BB

But never tried the cha Ching

1 Like

At finish I would keep k high in lowered ec/ppm npk ratio

K for plant health ( non frazzled fade at end

P and k togeather make buds so at end if you lower p plant will finish better ie more control
( nice fade from n and p def )

3 Likes

heres some trichome pics of the tallest bud on the lpc x bubblegum

7 Likes

closer

6 Likes

So as far as the trichā€™s being ready, how close would you say you are? What ratio is cloudy, that type of thing.
Donā€™t count the days left from what you have been told. Just go by looks of what you see.

4 Likes

This right here^^^^^
I always record when i flip, just to get a general idea as to how far along. Go by trichomes. You will be glad you did. You sure dont want to get this far and be dissappointed because you harvested too early.

4 Likes