Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

How do you like this one Terps?

9 Likes

Oh man bro… THAT!!! RIGHT THERE!!! IS ART!!! @BigMike55

2 Likes

Its intruiging… im curious as to what happens to the oils at that stage though :thinking:

Do they remain in tact? Like say through drying and curing… and then storing

1 Like

4 Likes

8 Likes

You’re lucky that’s going to be good bud - are you going to harvest by trichome? the camera works well you can see clearly

2 Likes

Those are all trichome pics of the lpc x bubblegum… getting closer now :+1:

Yes… im waiting to get them 60 percent amber trichomes for the effects i am after … more couchlock indica feel…

did you take clones on that one? maybe try reveg looks worth keeping

1 Like

Oh i wanted to ask you guys… what strain… out of all strains… gives you that low eyed stuck behind your eyes feeling… you know… where you feel like youre inside a tv… kinda… or something … lol im high… kinda… or something…

Yes i took a bunch of clones… i believe 6 clones of that plant… and 3 of the skunks

Looks like im about at day 60… 61 in a few hours

That will be done in in about 4 days or so from what I see………

1 Like

Does it look that amber to you? I saw more cloudy than amber when looking in the scope. But the microscope sees better than the loupe

The middle pic makes me think its super close… lotta amber there

I need to get pix of the triches on the skunks tomorrow

Yes there is more cloudy than amber, but that will change fairly fast as more trichomes mature. You don’t want to push it to far with the ratio or trich’s will start to degrade.

1 Like

Right on… i did water it last… i should have started watering only sooner…

How much does flushing matter?

I don’t flush at all. Just stop feeding and only use water, adds up to the same thing basically.

2 Likes

But how long as a water only?

I watered today… after last weeks 1040 ppm feed… todays runoff was 670… so decent jump down already…