Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Luckā€¦ lolā€¦ i think u know where that luck came from haha good morning brother

1 Like

Yeah man that machine is spectacular bro!!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope youā€™re having a great day

1 Like

Hey goodmorning @Emeraldgreen @OhNo555 @percyryan66 @MissinBissin

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the flowering ladies todayā€¦

24 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps, and friends. Nice pictures you put up. Glad to see your grow going well! You should be dam proud of a good start to your thread šŸŖ”! :beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sun_with_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you for that @OhNo555 ā€¦but I have to be honestā€¦ I could not have done it w out the senseiā€¦ @BigMike55 knowsā€¦ the sensei is a damn master

2 Likes

Looking good @Terpsnpurps

2 Likes

Them wise old owls :owl: are good to know, seems like from hang out in those guys threads :thread: that a lot can be learned and they always have resolve for all. I think :face_with_monocle: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed & many others are always here for us to ask for guidance or to bounce ideas off. We are truly grateful for all the experience and knowledge they lend to us all! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks for the invite to watch an amazing grow logā€¦Iā€™m loving itā€¦keep it up and good morning to you and everyone

1 Like

Donā€™t forget oj!! Lolā€¦ he just is on it like white on rice manā€¦ incredible knowledge

2 Likes

Hey @Papalag ā€¦ I sooooo forgot to tag u and @ifish ā€¦ how are you 2 wizards doing?

3 Likes

Lookin good in there : )

2 Likes

They look great

3 Likes

(Wipes eyes) Iā€™m here , Iā€™m sober ! Wait what are we doing?

4 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ I do NOT believe you

1 Like

I was for a bit.:laughing:

2 Likes

Lolā€¦ lemme guessā€¦ when you woke up? @Hashpants :rofl: itā€™s my least fav time of day for sureā€¦

2 Likes

Update on the clonesā€¦ last 1 made itā€¦ so 9 outta 10 for sure

Here it is and the roots looked the thickest on this 1 for sure by farā€¦ not sure why?

The rest of them ā€¦ u can tell they already grew a bit

7 Likes

Front 6 are London pound cake X bubblegum taken off the female I got from oj

The back 3 are black and blue Skunk taken off the other 2 females in the flower tentā€¦ those again were from misterbee.

I love this placeā€¦ if I had to pay for all the seeds I killed while learningā€¦ Iā€™d be 1 poor poor individual

5 Likes