Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Wow, you’ve done an amazing job with them.

1 Like

Good job on the clonage bruh.

1 Like

Looking good in here!!

1 Like

Thanks @BigMike55 @PatHealy and @SoilSorcerer … it’s awesome doing cloning … I’ve never done it before so I’m super excited about it for sure!!

3 Likes

Sometimes it don’t take much effort at all. I clipped a few cutting a while back and stuck them in a cup of water. Put them on the window sill temporarily. I forgot about them and just left them alone. They stayed green when I finally remembered them. Almost all the water was gone and every one of those cuttings had turned into clones.

2 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps and friends, just moving slow today. I was up till early this morning playing guitars :guitar: and getting stoned. Now I am drinking coffee :coffee: getting stoned and watching the NFL Hall Of Fame Game with the wife. Glad to get NFL action again! :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::facepunch::beach_umbrella::ocean::sun_with_face::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning over this way!

2 Likes

Good looking plants :kissing_heart:, following along … popcorn

2 Likes

Good morning y’all :pray: it’s going to be a good day today!

3 Likes

Thank you @George I appreciate the kind words!! How’s it going on your end?

2 Likes

Not bad, here’s @Budderton LA Affie x Hashplant still in veg:

my Tirah Kush finishing

Jager x Hashplant ( @Cbizzle )

Finally growing what I really like :yum:, have a nice weekend… beer3|nullxnull

15 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: run @George you got going there! Hope the smoke :dash: is great! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I need a smoke report please

:pray:
This looks interesting

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

It looks great!!! How do they smell?

1 Like

Wow, nice work. Its a kushy kushy future ahead!

1 Like

Thanks, right now the only stinky is the Tirah Kush, smells like Afghan hash… :yum:

3 Likes

Yup, I’m George Kush … :grin:

2 Likes

Update on the cannatrol… I got the hinge cover off… and it looks like these wires are not used

This will be the last time anyone sees this machine in this condition

12 Likes

My growroom is a damn mess! It drives me crazzzzzy

9 Likes

That’s why I don’t post mine … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes