Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Now you are just making it easy on him, why don’t you just go trim it for him while you are at it….

5 Likes

That looks so much better lol

I will try to do worse next time…….

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no you wont!!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::grin:

Awww man thats awesome… thank you for that advice!!

1 Like

Good morning @Terpsnpurps and crew! Hope your day is epic!

1 Like

Just tryna help a brother out, man. When i did my first trim, i had no one to hold my hand and give me advice. You learn quick. Those spring loaded are hand savers. And the alcohol removes a lot of aggravation.
I have tried the el cheapos on Amazon. They are ok, but they get worn after a few trims. I like my Fiskars. Have had them for several years. Still sharp as ever and the spring stays intact. I have a vivosun branded one that the spring flew off during my first trim session with it. It is lost to the annals of time. Never did find it.

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly @Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @OhNo555 @InTheWoods @Papalag @ifish @Gadarien @methodanon @Emeraldgreen @Hashpants and anyone i forgot to mention…its getting hard to remenber everyone lmao

I hope your days are very very nice brothers

9 Likes

Killer shit I want bud like that. Beautiful

2 Likes

Right back at ya Terps thanks bro :beers:

3 Likes

Good morning brother. Hope your day is fun filled and fancy free. Though I do enjoy a good fancy every now and again. :joy:

3 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps
Good morning everyone

1 Like

Good afternoon brother

1 Like

11 Likes

9 Likes

Those are 1 of the skunks

Looks to be in similar time with the lpc X bubblegum

2 Likes

Looks close brother
The first one I see a little amber in there

The purple can be deceiving quick dry a small but and do a test

2 Likes

Fiskars are great tools from scissors :scissors: to axes :axe: I really like the brand I will have to order couple pairs of these lol

1 Like

Those are some nice pics man look at those trichomes damn I can’t wait to see mi trichomes like that I ordered a microscope should be here Sat

2 Likes

Im trying to go as long as i can… trying to push the envelope lol

1 Like