Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Thank youā€¦ its definitely one of the funnest parts using scope to look at trichomes

1 Like

Iā€™m outta likes lol but ya was it u who told me about the microscopes I canā€™t remember lol if so THANK U cause itā€™s well worth the investment

1 Like

Im not sure but its very possibleā€¦ we use 'em to inspect what critters are found as well

1 Like

Out of likes again! Damn. Anyway the second set still has a bit of clear heads that I can see. Both look great though. Nice pics!

2 Likes

Yeah those skunks are slightly shorter and vegged about a week lessā€¦

Im wondering how i am going to harvestā€¦ should i stagger itā€¦ or just harvest it all same timeā€¦ @Gadarien

2 Likes

Bro i woke up last night not being able to breatheā€¦ i got some type of something going onā€¦ it started yesterday at the storeā€¦ my throat started being irritatedā€¦ came home and started feeling worseā€¦ laid downā€¦ woke up later like 1 hour short of breath and sweatingā€¦

What the hell did i catch? Whatever it is it sucks! Iā€™ll be hit n miss todayā€¦

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning
This doesnā€™t sound like a good day :disappointed:
Is it getting better?

2 Likes

Holy crap!
You might have encountered the Kung Flu. Hope not.
I hear its going around again. Take care, brother.

1 Like

Whats the symptoms?

Cant taste anything. Sense of smell goes away. And feel like shit for a week or so.

1 Like

No it isnt thatā€¦ idk what the hell it is

Its hot flashes, lung issuesā€¦ like my lungs feel dryā€¦ but also congestedā€¦
Headaches , a toothache?? So weird!

Iā€™ve been resting alot it seems to helpā€¦

Just sucksā€¦ and i literally despise being sick in any wayā€¦ well unless its being a sickoā€¦ :laughing:

@BigMike55

1 Like

How u feeling after being mauled by the dentist?

Doing ok. Need to go back for adjustment today. Pain is not TOO bad.

1 Like

Man i know it was rough for sure!!! I need to do the same thing within the next few years

I would stagger the harvest based on trichomes. Do you dry in your tent? If so you might need to kind of pick a happy middle ground and harvest one a touch late and one a touch early.

1 Like

Thatā€™s rough. The symptoms of COVID vary wildly. You may want to take a test just in case. It could also be a normal flu but I donā€™t know what this yearā€™s is like.

2 Likes

I dry and cure in a cannatrol machine

2 Likes

Perfect. I would stagger harvest then. I think youā€™ll be much happier with the final product.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear bro! Sounds like a typical bad cold/rona virus. It went through my house this week alsoā€¦ I didnā€™t test or anything because whatā€™s the point; rest, food, drink and maybe some advil and a humidifier is all you can do anyways rightā€¦
The tooth pain is normal because of the sinus infectionā€¦ youā€™ll likely feel better in 4-5 days but it sucks!

2 Likes

The biggest problem is the full veg tent lolā€¦

It may not allow it

2 Likes