Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Lmaoā€¦ I like showing the realismā€¦ the human that I am lolā€¦

Hereā€™s the door taken off now

8 Likes

Itā€™s a short drive dude, hell you could walk thereā€¦.

3 Likes

Haha ā€¦ gotta put my walking shoes on!

Hers it is ā€¦ all done and Purdy again

Wonder why the nameplate change?

8 Likes

Iā€™m putting my damn weed 1 back on f that pussy bs

Now to put something in itā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Oh man u have no idea how excited I truly am !! I cannot wait!!! I ordered extra shelves in hopes Iā€™ll fill itā€¦ but if not I wonā€™t careā€¦ Iā€™m stoked to quit smoking dispo garbage

5 Likes

You should get 2-3 ozā€™s from each plantā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Ok should get it about half full at that rateā€¦ but the cure then will be a perfect 1 without struggleā€¦

I just canā€™t wait! Itā€™s literally all I think about hahaha

2 Likes

Great start looking forward to a amazing finish

And they only can get better

Have you trimmed before?

Thank paps ā€¦ I hope to stack the hell out of em!

I have but I did it 1st time on my ownā€¦ I could use a tutorial for sureā€¦ it took me forevvvvvvver! Made my back hurtā€¦ I hated every second of it :laughing:

3 Likes

There is a reason they call it trim jailā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

For sureā€¦ more like trim prison! No chance of getting bailed out lol

Ok so the trol is rocking!! Keeping setpoint and doing what it doesā€¦ I was worried something would be messed up etcā€¦ so Im happy to see it functioning!

Not my actual setpointsā€¦ I go slightly wetter at 60 percent humidity for dry 62 percent humidity for cureā€¦ and back to around 60 percent for holdā€¦

3 Likes

Are they the wire shelves I see in the picture? My shelves are the punched aluminum (probably).

Iā€™ve been wondering what would happen if I hung branches in the Cannatrol

1 Like

Punched aluminum ā€¦ I have too!!! I wonder if tying a ton of fishing line removing all shelves and make everything just hang in the air wouldnā€™t be better and superior even because of 360Ā° curing vs having a side touch metal shelf @AppalachianBiscuits

3 Likes

I was considering one wire rack on top to hang branches. I hate the flat spot, and they look all droopy. Itā€™s petty, but I like bag appeal.

2 Likes

Yeah I know rotating them helps but who the hell wants to do all that