Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Lol you guys are funny as hell

:sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Gotta agree with you there (unless the person posts something clearly in violation of OGā€™s simple rules).

For me itā€™s not about truth, rather itā€™s about validity. Truth reflects the speakers view. Validity reflects the subject at hand.

Boy howdy is that ever so!

@MoBilly and @JohnnyPotseed and I have serious differences of opinion when it comes to our own most deeply held beliefs. I believe I can say that without even consulting them. They believe in a God (I capitalize it to show respect for MB and JP), I do not. The three of us know that to be so, and yet we say, ā€œso what.ā€ We have far more in common that we have differences. Itā€™s true, the biggie here is weed, but if we were to really look at ourselves in toto, we would find so many more similarities than differences.

Aw shit, I didnā€™t mean to hijack the thread.

Iā€™m just happy those two fellas are the fine men they are. Thanks guys! d8JBdDJ

8 Likes

Flowering ladies today

8 Likes

Foxtailing on the 1 skunk cant figure out whyā€¦ other skunk isnt doing that, same height same temps

Other skunk

6 Likes

Looking :eyes: good growmie. Nicely stacked big colas! Hell Yeah bro :sunglasses:! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Those from seed or clones??

1 Like

From seed ā€¦

1 Like

My bet is on genetic difference then!

1 Like

Thanks brother!! Lol i cant wait to taste it all

1 Like

So 1 tougher than the other

1 Like

One could be more sensitive to temps/light stress, but also, I have a strain that grows fingers 100% of the time.

2 Likes

I see thanks manā€¦ i did turn intensity down a littleā€¦ from when i 1st noticed at 75 percentā€¦ down to 68 percent nowā€¦ could probably go 70ā€¦ but i didnt want the other to do that ā€¦

The crazy thing is the lpc x bubblegum is way tallerā€¦ no signs of anything like thatā€¦

Ojs lpc bbg is a strong friggin plant for 100 percent sure!

1 Like

Sorry. I missed that post. Just went back through and saw it.
:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Oh noā€¦ that wasnt intended towards anyone in particularā€¦

No worries mo lolā€¦ id want you to say what you needed anyway :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m leaning towards genetic as being most likely. Based on the fact in the same room, no other plant is doing it.

3 Likes

How much do u get off 1 plant just curious

1 Like

Lotta variables. Gonna depend on quite a few things. Could be less than an oz or it could be lbs.

2 Likes

For sureā€¦ this will be a lower yield this runā€¦

Feeding issues hurt me the most i thinkā€¦ had i fed perfectly im guessing theyd have been much better in quality and yield overallā€¦

I could have topped the skunks 1 more time at minimum as wellā€¦

All that changed the outcome for sure

1 Like

Ok cool was just wondering bud thank u oh how many times do u top em

1 Like

I try to at least ā€¦ the minimum 2 timesā€¦ but next time i think ill try 4 times starting it very early