Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Here it is today… man its taking too long lmao!

9 Likes

How is it still moist. I just put mine on the stand behind the tv and two days later im burning it in my bong.

4 Likes

Because it removes water slower… its very delicate

1 Like

It still has like 7 or 8 days in it to go… then it will be quick cured etc…

1 Like

That a 1700e?

I was looking at one, My shop will let me get it for 550$ out the door display hanging in store. How you like em?

2 Likes

I love it!!! Yes it is brother… i bought mine for much more lol… for 550 id jump immediately! Its the 5 year warranty that made me go for it… its a very nice light … it was too strong for what i have going on so thats what i wanted…@Couchlocked

1 Like

Yeas they’re like 1200, right?

2 Likes

Its rge 110v too

1 Like

Yeah i loath if my main 5x5 light goes out, medic grow cs is something else z very very hard to deal with. And I’ve Read horror stories…
Wishing I’d had not just taken mj coco recommendations blindly.

The gavita uses proprietary custom bad ass Diodes as well.

My replacement choice is the 1700e, lumatek (phototek) 1000co2, ACI ION beam 8 1000w or high Grove cypress 8

Only’ thing that worries me on high Grove is the far red 760 Diodes, having a lifespan of >10,000 hours vs 60,000 on the rest

Tells me at One point they’ll die and be a pain in the Dick with drivers overpowering the rest in series’ or something (haven’t yet dove into how these light’s are wired and such, but im an expert in hid tech. Hortilux used to be on speed dial. Used to call to bullshit with tech support, and they’ didn’t mind as the conversation was on Thier level)

2 Likes

Lol for sure… well … ill say this… i had mine for 1 year… used it… then had to put it in a storage shed… rented… not heated etc… so it got very cold and very hot… and here i am a year later… dusted the thing off… and its back in action … the bumpy rides… the cold … the hot… the dust… had zero effect… i was worried it would … but its rocking strong as always man

@Couchlocked i paid $1070 for mine

1 Like

You just cant beat 550 bro

po·lit·i·cal

/pəˈlidək(ə)l/

adjective

adjective: political

1. relating to the government or the public affairs of a country.

“a period of political and economic stability”

pol·i·tics

/ˈpäləˌtiks/

noun

noun: politics

1. the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

“the Earth is round” or “take your useless rna jab and shove it” are not political, but you can make it political like everything is today.
Saying 420ppm of inert CO2 gas is great for plants and mammals can land you in trouble in some countries just for saying it but just because some want to make it political doesn’t mean it is.

2 Likes

Are you immuno compromised? sorry if you are

3 Likes

I’ve got the diabetes, so I’ll definitely get Diabetic ketoacidosis from communicable diseases.

2 Likes

vitamin c, zinc, D, Querceten, EGCG what i used to get over covid and general shit i catch here

3 Likes

This is 1 full ass tent

17 Likes

Your hash thread is insaaaane!

4 Likes

You may need some help disposing of that. Congrats.

4 Likes

I’m thinking you might be able to fit one more plant in that tent… :thinking: Maybe two…
:rofl::rofl:
Good morning brother!

7 Likes

true @MoBilly hah

there’s always room for more plants, good morning buds

but then they start falling down like dominoes and jenga tiles, I have so many plants now they just topple over and crush each other like king of the hill… anyway that’s the fun right?

Let’s see the update - that thing dry yet? hope you’re doing well @Terpsnpurps very nice grow

5 Likes