Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

When I was young I drove 21/2 hours every day to work for years. There was no point system at that time and I was lucky in that respect as I had over 30 speeding tickets in just a few years. Now I donā€™t speed and havenā€™t had a ticket in many years.

2 Likes

I get luckyā€¦ i got most tickets when i drove my red 1981 firebirdā€¦

I learned if you have a normal looking car you can get away with murder on the road speedwiseā€¦

Get in any sports looking carā€¦ bam pulled over for like 5 overā€¦ or followed around etcā€¦

Ill do 140 in a chavy malibu lmao and have no problemā€¦

Its nuts how that isā€¦

The 1 car i DO wantā€¦ is 1 of those dodge hellcatsā€¦ holy shit manā€¦ just ridiculous! Vids ā€¦ many vidsā€¦ of them outrunning police helicopters!!!

Thats my kinda car right there!

So if you werenā€™t born a beautiful ladyā€¦ drive a 1990ā€™s Chevrolet Celebrity?
Well, they were reliableā€¦ butt ugly cars.
:rofl:

1 Like

Lmaoā€¦ my mom had a celebrity when i was very youngā€¦ she loved that car it was extremely reliableā€¦ thats why they quit making them as alwaysā€¦

Editā€¦ she was the most beautiful lady i ever knewā€¦

Not that thats what you were saying lol

2 Likes

So she had a free pass to drive like you used toā€¦
:facepunch:t3: :wink:
Kidding. LOL

1 Like

My momā€™s nickname when she was younger and driving the hills of WV was ā€œCannonballā€. She still has a led foot and brags about never having been given a ticket.
:laughing:
Sheā€™s 87 now.

4 Likes

Update on the smoke!!

I plucked another portion off it today and it has gained an earthy flavor now with a slight pineyā€¦ the piney wont go away until longer cureā€¦ but it has gotten kinda nice!!! Very very sticky!! It was immature you can tell sort ofā€¦ we saw that in pics anyway lolā€¦ mikey was right its a lil green yetā€¦

But man i bet once this is grown to amber goodnessā€¦ its pretty friggin good smoke!

It does have a little harshness oj told me it would w out a good cure on itā€¦ so thats normalā€¦ but the buzz is niceā€¦ i like it! Compared to dispo the effect is better alreadyā€¦ even immature

So im like a kid in candy store waitng for the lady to hand me the damn bag already! Like come on bitch!!! Gimme!!! :rofl: :sweat_smile::laughing:

6 Likes

Itā€™s not the police car or helicopter you have to outrun, itā€™s the radio. Iā€™m not saying it canā€™t be done but your chances arenā€™t overly good no matter how fast the car.

3 Likes

Many vids of them getting away

Seriouslyā€¦ lolā€¦ even with the radioā€¦ thats what the helicopters job wasā€¦ to radio the whereaboutsā€¦ they outran the cops the heli and the radio bro lmaoā€¦ just a simple turn every now and then stops the radio trickā€¦

I will guarantee I wonā€™t be trying to evade the cops. I will take a ticket any day rather than to chance going to jail for stupid stuff.

4 Likes

Oh yeah i knowā€¦ dont get me wrongā€¦ i just want a car that powerfulā€¦ i dont outrun them everā€¦ or ever tryā€¦

Wellā€¦ i take that backā€¦ when i was 17 years oldā€¦ i was driving my dads pickup truckā€¦ had no speedometerā€¦ i was rippin alongā€¦ and a cop went by coming from other directionā€¦ (backroad) i saw him quickly turn around and hit the lightsā€¦ i floored itā€¦ and went about 2 miles down the road at over 150 and hurried and turned in a subdivisionā€¦ went to a random house and knockedā€¦ it was my high school engish teachers house!!!

I told her what happened and she offered to go see if they (cops) were aroundā€¦

I asked if i could leave the truck for 1 hour and come backā€¦ called my dad to come get me lmaoā€¦ she said yesā€¦

Buuuuuuutā€¦ i didnt get caughtā€¦ that was the last time i ever tried that shit lolā€¦ i got extremely lucky thereā€¦

That truck had a 350 4 bolt mainā€¦ and a 4 barrel carbā€¦ thing was ridiculousā€¦

A friend of mine bought that truckā€¦ it came with a lecture to his dad from my dad about its powerā€¦ they said oh its fine we are used to powerful vehicles etcā€¦

6 months later he was killed in an accidentā€¦ was with 3 others in that truck jumping hills on backroadsā€¦ on 1 a car was coming on the other sideā€¦ he panicked and rolled the truckā€¦ killed him and a girl with himā€¦ other 2 survived

That haunts my dad to this very dayā€¦

1 Like

Around here they call that ā€œhilltoppingā€. Weā€™ve lost a lot of local kids to that nonsense.
Such a terrible loss.

1 Like

I do the same i removed the 4 x 4 tent and only kept the 2 x 2 x 57ā€ and topped it with a 2 x 2 x 30ā€ so 2 tents in one space
Top tent seeding or clones or moms
Bottom tent can be anything also, example male flowering tent to collect pollen !

Make the move you can always put it back lol
O
I keep the tentā€™s just in case

2 Likes

My flower tent is huge!!! 5x5 standing at 7 feet 11 inchesā€¦ theres enough room for maybe an ants leg between ceiling and tent topā€¦

What i need is another room to grow in ā€¦ 2 grow rooms etcā€¦ lol

Ill be putting all in flowering anyway this week sometime ā€¦ end the juggling actā€¦ and start germination again

3 Likes

Yeah man mo the sad thing was he was 1 of those guys who would never ever hurt a soulā€¦ just a really good country boy good moralsā€¦ great attitudeā€¦ funny as hellā€¦ i miss him manā€¦ his name was Ken Duffy

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps hey bud this is what you need lolā€¦
https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/hou/6565526716.html

3 Likes

If i want it completely blown up in a year lolā€¦

Yea but this is what he wants;

The Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+

IMG_1248

3 Likes

I dont drive like that anymore lol ā€¦ just sayinā€¦ 1 of those hellcatsā€¦ would be a fun car to haveā€¦ i still can drive like that :wink:

1 Like