Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Yeah 1 of those would be better haha

And a steal at only 4 million dollars……

1 Like

Id drive that about 10 miles an hour

It goes over 300 mph……

1 Like

Holy shit man… that is ridiculous!!!

Look up the Lucid Sapphire, fastest electric car ever made.

1 Like

I saw one of those in OKC just recent. A definite head turner.

1 Like

I will!!! Hey i just went and renewed my license lmao

And those crazy bastids did it

Thought i would start working out a bit.

Thats me bending over to pull up my underwear.

4 Likes

Lmfao!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

@BigMike55 this microdosing is the ticket bro… i think im going to keep doing this like 1 or 2 times a week for a while…

Its pretty nice!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome TERP I been wanting to microdose for a while now I also want to give that mushroom coffee a try also just sucks I don’t know anyone who’s got :mushroom::mushroom: around here lol I can find chanterelles lol anywho glad ur feeling good brother hope everyone had a goodnight

3 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know @Terpsnpurps ! How did your evening play out?
:pray:t4:
Oh and good morning!

1 Like

Microdosing works well for those with a lot of stress or severe mood swings. Most without these symptoms will not really benefit much from it. The dose you take should not really make you trip in any way but “lift” your spirits so to speak.

2 Likes

Yes thats spot on… all night i had this overwhelming good feeling in my chest… i didnt trip per se.

But it just was a really good feeling all day long, i felt like laughing the whole time!!

All of us are pretty depressed over here… the 1 thing i did not realize… is that i was depressed too… i truly feel like this will work for that 100 percent

1 Like

Guess what today is!!!

:birthday: :partying_face:

1 Like

Im 48 today… and i am loving the way i feel right now… just got done breaking up the last of that bud the test bud… its getting very yummy smelling !!! Smoking a bday bowl w the wife … its a good day !!

11 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERP hope u have a GRAND day

2 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes