Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Definitely hang them if you can. You folks have quite a bit of money invested in your flower and these machines, so Iā€™d imagine you want it coming out looking right and not like someone laid them on cardboard to dry. Iā€™m not sure how much that would impact the holding capacity though. I imagine you wet trim and break them down before going on trays, so hanging on stems might take up more space.

4 Likes

Even if I rotate, they just go droopy.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very cleverā€¦ I think itā€™ll work! Iā€™m gonna try it this run bro!.. remind me if I forget Iā€™m a total stoner lol

1 Like

I was thinking even a needleā€¦ stick it in the bud and prop it up etc cardboard underneath etcā€¦

2 Likes

Just donā€™t go grabbing buds all like a cavemanā€¦ they may be sticking outta your fingers lmao

1 Like

I really want it upside down. Get them flowers laying the right way then dry. Iā€™ve got a mess in my veg tent of little plants, when they are ready to harvest Iā€™m going to try it

1 Like

I will report what I find and any tricks along the way

1 Like

I think, the problem Iā€™ll face is overflowing the drain tray with the extra moisture from the stems.

1 Like

Oh noā€¦ cannatrol has confirmed that others have dried entire branchesā€¦ I seriously doubt that would happenā€¦ @AppalachianBiscuits isnā€™t this a pic of branches?

2 Likes

Clones todayā€¦ I rearranged the 2x4 and moved fan from above to the side blowing on all of them between light and tops of clones

2 Likes

I believe it is branches in that picture. Ive seen or read about it, but it seems most people buck buds to get the most amount of bud in the machine. Iā€™m not pulling two pounds off my plants, so I donā€™t think the extra biomass from stems is going to be too wild.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard several reports from others just curing etcā€¦ that leaving the branch has made it betterā€¦ so Iā€™m inclined to do the sameā€¦ you knowā€¦ for science :grin:

1 Like

Looking good bro
:+1:t3:
:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know anyone that enjoys trimming it is a crap job to do every single time I do it but the rewards of doing it the right way outweighs the negative side of it.

1 Like

By the right way , you mean the dry way ?

2 Likes

I mean whatever the right way is for the person doing the work lol, I have tried wet trimming and dry trimming I canā€™t say I honestly like one more than the other. I do like to take some of the bigger leaves off first, either way I cook with all my trimmings. But trimming sucks

3 Likes

Wanted to like this, but out of likes. Haha

2 Likes

Just remember to pull your shoulders down from your ears every so often :rofl::rofl:
Clean scissors are much faster than sticky ones

4 Likes

Lol thatā€™s hilarious! Haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Man Iā€™m going to take some pics of the flowering ladies tomorrow sometimeā€¦ I wanted a day in between pics or maybe every 3 daysā€¦ but I canā€™t wait that long lmaoā€¦ I swear they are already bigger than last pic

2 Likes