Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Happy happy happy birthday brother!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Terpy.

2 Likes

Yo Happy Birthday Brother TnP

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Terpsnpurps !!! Cheers brother we are the same ageā€¦ I have started claiming Birthday week and I encourage everyone to do the same lol.

2 Likes

@Terpsnpurps - Super happy birthday, brother! Clearly, youā€™re one of the good guys!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :birthday::birthday::birthday: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Lol birthweekā€¦ i like it!

Thank you allā€¦ so far its been a good day, hung out w the family a bitā€¦ got a lil stuff doneā€¦ and now getting ready to bbq some ribs and pork steaks and bratsā€¦ gonna be an even better night, i finished breaking up that bud and smokin on that today here n thereā€¦

I cant ask for better friends and familyā€¦ my daughters so sweet shes the 1 making a cake lolā€¦ precious 1 she is

5 Likes

Happy Birthday buddy ! My daughters 22nd is tomorrow. She asked for deer jerky. :wink: And cake.

3 Likes

Bud, howā€™d you know you were doing 150 if the speedo was broken? Takes a lot to get a shoe box going that fast.

1 Like

Because later in the same truck i blew past a friend that was doing 100 like he was sitting stillā€¦ that truck could easily do 160 ishā€¦ @JustANobody ā€¦ at 150 miles an hour it feels like youā€™re steering a boatā€¦ everything has a lagged behind feelingā€¦ your tires arent even touching the roadā€¦ its terrifying! You have to do everything in advanceā€¦

I know, I had a fbo trailblazer ss, it takes some power to go that fast in a brick.

1 Like

Yup that motor was something specialā€¦ it had to beā€¦ i had a 350 in my firebirdā€¦ didnt even compare to it

Yes we put a chevy 350 in a pontiacā€¦

1 Like

I could be going 30 in the thing and punch it and put it sidewaysā€¦ lol it was overpoweredā€¦ i think it had a special cam special pistonsā€¦ different rear end ratio etcā€¦

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps Happy birthday bud enjoy!

2 Likes

Its officialā€¦ today is flowering day 1 for the rest in the tent

8 Likes

Look what is going to be getting wet today

10 Likes

How did that bud smoke for you?

2 Likes

It was nice!!! It was a tad harsh like u said it would be w out a decent cure on itā€¦ but the last day we smoked it was the day we took the shroom candiesā€¦ and it was getting even betterā€¦ i really like the buzz on itā€¦ i imagine that will be much stronger now than beforeā€¦

2 Likes

Already better than all the dispo shitā€¦ thats 100 percent for sure!! Oh and to be fairā€¦ it was plucked during a very high nutrient time periodā€¦ hence .
. More harshness

1 Like

Itā€™s a medium potency strain in my opinion. But it gets nice and smooth with a proper cure.

2 Likes