Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Its been water only for 2 feeds now… staying that way till the end… calmag and water etc

2 Likes

Yeah i can see how it was getting better day by day … after like 30 days i bet it’s superb man… thanks for sharing the goodness brother… seriously!! @Oldjoints i cant ask for a better friend dude

3 Likes

The Blue Tara is a top notch strain. Treat her well and you will be rewarded.
Drop the cal mag also, water only…….

4 Likes

Oh ok… cool im glad u said that… next feed woulda been the calmag 1…

2 Likes

Now… i have a queston… when it comes to blue tara… i have a couple different… 1 from bigmike f4… and 1 from johnny… i assume f1 f2…

Will the f4 be better? Is that how you make strains better over time?

2 Likes

Not necessarily better. Mike took it to F4 from the F3 that I made. A lot depends on the parents he picked. Since I haven’t grown the F4 yet I can’t tell you if it’s better or not. What I can tell you is that the F3 was already a potent strain. It looks to me like he picked fairly well and I don’t doubt it is every bit as good as the F3. Parental picks can make a strain better or worse or change it very little,
And just so you know the Blue Tara JP has is the same as what Mike has as Mike gave it to JP.

4 Likes

Ok cool thank you… and thank you for describing that… it makes perfect sense…

Man i cant wait to see what these turn into… after hearing all you guys its a must grow!!!

I shoulda figured theyre the same beans…

The 4 horsemen keep nothing from each other lol :+1: :metal:

4 Likes

That Blue Tara will treat you well. Did i mention the daddy of Chunky Junky was the same pollen as those F4’s. Should be very good. I know the girls i grew were frost monsters. Both my unseeded plant that im still smoking on, and the one that was seeded with those F4’s. You will be happy. You chose well. Thanks for running her.

3 Likes

Im excited!! That run will be nice! I cant wait to do that and then ill clone the ladies again

2 Likes

Goodnight Terp n Crew see you guys in the A.M.

1 Like

Good afternoon Terp hope ur having a great Monday did u harvest yet brother

2 Likes

Nope … havent been looking… i looked a little today and still got a little to go

Some alex grey art for the stoner eye candy

3 Likes

7 Likes

thats the black and blue skunk

6 Likes

Heres the whole tent today… i realized today sometimes cracking the door open helps keep things more stable than just using the ac infinity inline fan alone… having dehuey pump in that opening… keeping things nice…

Better than before look at the new flowering plant leaves (green plants :laughing:)

12 Likes

They do look happy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havent seen the differences in seasons yet at this location… so idk what to expect with fluctuations… but they do … i agree man… im excited!! Soon the almost finished flower plants will be done… im assuming about a week maybe 2 still… i assume thisnis taking so long because they got overfed, kinda paused em? But things are looking better after yesterdays feed on those too… so moving along!! @MoBilly

2 Likes

That would be my guess. I’ve found that if they get stressed by anything they seem to take longer.
That is other than physically, they actually dig on that and are even more vigorous. I’ve tested that. Look up my Twisted Sister if you’re interested in that.
I’d heard that some people pop the fibers in a main branch on purpose. It grows back thicker and can move more nutrients through the branch or something like that. I tested that with two dang near identical clones. One I pampered and one I tortured. The “Twisted sister” out performed the pampered one.
Stress from +/- light or nutrients, bug infestations… All those things stunt growth and may (?) even lengthen flowering time. Just kinda guessing on that one though.

3 Likes

Thank you mo… i meant to reply earlier…

Here they are today…

Changes already happening

14 Likes