Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Don’t try to push that skunk to a lot of amber trich’s. It’s a sativa and you want it to smoke like a Sativa. And not try to make it an Indica. I would go with 20-30% amber and harvest it.

6 Likes

Those 2 look outta place like a mf.

5 Likes

Ok man good point :+1:

It’ll be pretty soon then id think… maybe this week? I cant wait to have em out and have the space to get in and out easier lol

3 Likes

Lmao… they’re all in flower now though so its all good :+1:

1 Like

And its actually 3 lmao :rofl:

1 Like

Chop chop chop

Shake your booty

(read in 70s rhythm)

Im old and easily confused

4 Likes

Hahaha… man i definitely have been waiting for this moment… i think i actually am going to pause for a period… and have a week gap between grows so i can clean up everything and organize the whole space…

How often do you all clean your fans etc…

3 Likes

Oughtta be interesting seeing how big they get this time… they are already twice the size of all the older flowering plants getting ready to harvest… should be fuller than full but at top of its production capability space wise…

Grow wise, well i got a lot to learn as you said… but so far its looking good… but this is the easy part … its when i feed them problems arose before… so its definitely me lol

This time I’ll be much slower with upping feed with them and more watchful over the ppms so hopefully no shocking pauses to the growing during flower and can really stack em

3 Likes

I have to say… the template and taking notes has been helping very much…

Also… its getting cold out and i bet i can keep flower temps cooler than before in that room … i hope i can anyway… thats been a real challenge keeping temps down and humidity down at the same time… the dehuey just makes it so warm trying to stay at 50 percent and below…

Its a real drag

2 Likes

Goodnight OG brother see u in the morning

Remember it is just a guideline of the basics.

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

3 Likes

How’s ur triches looking today @Terpsnpurps are they getting closer

1 Like

Was just looking… yes they are… but about 1 week i to go i think

1 Like

Heck ya nice nice bet u getting excited huh lol

1 Like

Idk… more impatient… its just taking too long now man… but that was my fault…

2 Likes

Lol I know the feeling I’m getting the spare room set up to bring my light in an the little Lemon Affy so I can just harvest n hang right then n there an the room never goes below 60 an the dehumidifier is set up in there already

1 Like

You also want no light in your drying space. It dont have to be pitch black. Just leave the lights off as much as you can.

2 Likes

Yes it’ll be sealed up tight just as it was in flowering no leaks

Dont have to go crazy. Just very dim to dark is fine.
I dont know why. Its just how i was taught. It may actually make no difference. Lol

1 Like