Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

black and blue skunk plant # 1

7 Likes

london pound cake X bubblegum

11 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes:Thats coated! What day are they on, 63?

Also Happy Belated Birthday brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

man im in like 80sā€¦ i paused my plants by overfeeding the hell out of em

2 Likes

thanks manā€¦ getting older sucks broā€¦ even though im not as old as someā€¦ i get it now

2 Likes

Oh damn, What day are you going for or are you waiting for more amber?
Iā€™m not old but skateboarding over the years has kicked the shit out of me haha.

2 Likes

Lolā€¦ i bet dudeā€¦ i lost countā€¦ i need to scroll up and checkā€¦ its gotta be way past 70ā€¦

Yup waiting for amberā€¦ 50 percentish on the lpcā€¦ the skunks just hanging till thenā€¦ it could be taken now i thinkā€¦ but im trying to take em at the same time for curing in cannatrol

Day 86 !!! Holy shit manā€¦ well im chopping this week regardless

4 Likes

I know this is off topic and not cannabis related. But. Good morning brother.

2 Likes

Haha watch out man Iā€™d hate to see ya be flagged! :rofl:

2 Likes

How you doing good buddy

1 Like

Skateboarding will destroy you if you try it after 30. Only minis and whatnot these days. Haha.

2 Likes

Im getting there, man. Coincidence? I just read that thread about flags. I was likeā€¦ WTF ?
So childish.
You hurt my feelings! Im telling!!

3 Likes

Must be itching like a junkie to chop those things at 86 days. I hope they finish up asap for you.

2 Likes

I tried skatingā€¦ my friends all skatedā€¦ and wouldnā€™t let me beā€¦

So 1 day we were out there and the 1 friend was like watch this!!

moments later he tries some trick and that damn skateboard came at me like a missileā€¦ the way i was standing it up hitting me in both shins at like a million miles an hour lolā€¦ i was in the kind of pain that makes you pale through and through. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I go in and scream HURRY UP! every day at them now lolā€¦ (not serious)

3 Likes

Hahaha That sucks. I have sooo many gnarly injury stories, but Iā€™ll just share the most recent one. We were in our 20s and my buddy was still sponsored and trying to skate for some reason, so we go to a twelve stair with a handrail to film. He hits a crooked grind and goes to pop a heel flip out and his board slid off the end before he could pop it off. Well, he slipped right down onto the edge of the handrail right between his legs. Lands on the ground and just starts pissing blood. So much blood. Turns out he had severed his urethra. He was sitting on a donut for quite awhile. Haha.

4 Likes

My yard swamp is starting to go down. Debris everywhere. Need to get out today and battle the mosquitos, snakes, and bees to clean up.

Hope everyones enjoying the day.

2 Likes

Im 31 so Iā€™m playing with fire still trying to learn new tricks. Learned Nollie varial heelflip on the hip at the local park, then went for a second one later in the day and land on my hip at the bottom. Time to recover this week.

3 Likes

Nice!!! Learning nollie varial heels at 31 is awesome. Thatā€™s really cool. Makes me feel like Iā€™ve wasted my 30s. Haha.

3 Likes