Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

I’m more of a transition skater so I’m shocking myself. Mini ramps are very fun. If you still got some transition tricks then your good for a fun session.

I’m stoked on skating again so I figure why not learn new tricks. Within reason of course as I have work. No stairs or rails for me haha

Then there is Reynolds, Gonz, Tony, Jimmy, Bob all going strong at their age.

3 Likes

For sure. I have plenty of buddies still skating and trying comps and whatnot. The SPOT and the Bro Bowl were my spots as a kid. They always had the old man jams and whatnot categories at comps. James “Bangs” was always winning them back in the day. Haha. I skated in The Tampa AM twice as a teenager. Best trick and whatnot. When I moved away for college all of the parks started popping up in FL too. Sucked. Haha.

3 Likes

Man good luck out there buddy!! :pray:

1 Like

I keep forgetting mines a sativa not indica lol next run indicas for long haul

1 Like

Sativas take longer than indicas typically @Cummings420

1 Like

@Oldjoints good buddy here is the entire tent today… clones are looking very happy after the 1st higher N feed for the stretch… and the stretch is on!

8 Likes

This pic shows more their true color

Foxtail… ive identified its more from heat if i didnt mention it… oj warned me well about letting heat too high… and there were a few times it got too warm trying to keep humidity down… cant win lol… i like the way all this bud smells though…

The lpc is spicy kinda…
The skunk smells like some kind of sweet cake… maybe white cake?

10 Likes

Here we go again!! I delayed a bit but now is the time

11 Likes

Im ready to watch. Got my coffee, beer, and bong sitting ready, next to my beanbag chair and my lava light.

3 Likes

Im excited as hell to grow these man!! Goodmorning @BigMike55

:partying_face: :tada: :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps ! And so it begins!
:facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Here we grow again!!! Goodmorning my friend!! @MoBilly

3 Likes

That Blue Tara is some of the best all around smoke i have grown. A few hits will get you buzzed really nice. But not so stoned that you cant do anythingg. More than a few hits and its couch time. You will like it.

3 Likes

Man i think i may clone that 1 for a while… how does 1 keep a plant or certain expression of a favorite plant going? Clones? And mother? Or making seeds? Which is best? @Oldjoints @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly

I need to gain a better understanding of all that… clones I have down… but only cloning itself…

When it comes to a mother for clones i have no clue… and seed making a pollen even less :laughing:

3 Likes

Mother it. That’s the only way to save that plant. It could take running through a bunch of seeds to find that female again and maybe never find it, or you could get lucky and find it in the first 5-10 females you run from seeds.

3 Likes

I keep saying im gonna get an array of those lol

1 Like

So when you mother a plant… what do you do… keep it 24 hour light schedule or 18/6 etc…

1 Like

Yeah just take a clone and pot it in veg and cut clones from it for flowering.

1 Like

Cloning, hands down is the best.

4 Likes

Righteous thanks you guys… i wanna be prepared for special things next time

2 Likes