Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

@Rmevet raw dog them aswell !!! I have not done capsules yet. I love that idea. I know some are making teas. I thought about that aswell but havenā€™t tried it yet. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I like capsules with other supplements added. It takes a lot to fill them but they last a decent while.

2 Likes

I know I can get a cheap capsule filler online. I just have to do a little homework on how Prep them for capsules. Are you just grinding them up in a normal grinder lightly ? Iā€™m thinking of coffee bean type grinder ?

2 Likes

Great thread, nice plants/buds

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yeah, I was not thinking when I bought the capsule filler. I went for the 00 and it requires way more mushrooms than what I thought. I shoulda got the 0.

Grinder is small but does the job well. The cap is halfway off. Here is what I have

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was looking at @Rmevet lolā€¦ Iā€™m starting a Canna butter project right now for the first time. Some pucks going into the oven for decarb now. Cheers !!!

5 Likes

Looks good sir. Hope it goes as planned. Wait to see final product.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s really cool you guysā€¦ man i look forward to that for sure! Sorry i hit a dab too hard and fell the hell out :rofl:

4 Likes

The Canna butter at this point is becoming my wifeā€™s project lol. I will document. Iā€™ll post it somewhere in case anybody wants it when Iā€™m all complete.

4 Likes

Didnt mean to take over. Just dont flag me please lol.

2 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ no worries here man for sure @Rmevet

1 Like

Well shitā€¦ i got a flat tire and cant get it done todayā€¦ so tomorrow i wont be chopping ill be messin with a tireā€¦ and looking for new car etcā€¦ thurs morning is chop dayā€¦

I hope you all have a great day todayā€¦ cooler october weather is upon us!!

5 Likes

12 seedsā€¦ today was 12 tailsā€¦ now in 12 cupsā€¦ normally i put seeds in before tails but they were fast!

100 percent germination rate!!! Cannot beat that!

All blue tara :blue_heart: :raised_hands: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Id love to learn canna butterā€¦ i know @Gardenartus is a genius at making edibles

Tent todayā€¦ flowers startingā€¦ its a good day

6 Likes

Update for the Cana butter @Terpsnpurps ā€¦ I am using pucks for the process. I had to try butter last night. It dose work but itā€™s to light for my liking. I could easily double the amount of pucks I used on this batch. I will try again this weekend with potentially double or triple the amount of pucks per batch. I did 10 spent pucks for 1/2 pound of butter. I like my edible super powerful so you donā€™t need to eat much. So weā€™ll try again this weekend. Cheers !!!

3 Likes

@JustANobody gave me the best way Iā€™ve got to make butter.

Get hash or decarbed bud put it and the butter into a sealed mason jar. Place that I to a crockpot with water and set on high over night. Depending on what you are making youā€™ll want to either strain the degs of bud out or leave them in. With hash itā€™s ready to use out of the Crock-Pot.

1 Like

I put an 3.8g of hash into one stick of butter. Made a batch of brownies and a 1x1 inch cube of brownie is enough for out and about. A whole brownie had me higher than the 100mg gummy I took before my tolerance was where it is now.

1 Like

@Gadarien I think Iā€™m gonna do a little Searching to see if there isnā€™t a better recipe for Rosen butter. Seems like it will be faster easier and stronger with Rosen. I love the 1 inch serving size thatā€™s my goal with it.

1 Like

I watched a dry ice method of making hash video on YouTube the other day. I think they said they had 2 oz of flower and till it was pressed to rosin it ended right around 4g. So that may be a good method of estimating what youā€™ll need to make them stronger.

My least favorite thing is edibles that donā€™t work. I have cookies right now that I pass around to folks that donā€™t smoke much.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a Rosen press. Iā€™ve got bubble man bags. So Iā€™ve definitely got the tools for the job. I just need to figure out the best approach for Small quick batches with higher power lol. Iā€™m gonna look around today and see if there isnā€™t some better options for me. Iā€™ll share with you guys what I am planning. Cheers !!!

2 Likes