Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Nice. I do mine a stick at a time in pint mason jars. Then each jar is a typical baking recipe.

2 Likes

I need to get The power up lol. I want those edibles people are scared of lol ā€¦

2 Likes

Ive never seen anyone do it better than @Gardenartus as shes an actual caretakerā€¦ and has been doing this for a longgggg time

2 Likes

Good luck! Iā€™d say if you are really wanting specifics youā€™re probably going to need to get testing done to tell you where youā€™re at potency wise.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not crossed paths with them yet. Going to have to go digging. I always enjoy finding ways to improve my processes

1 Like

Shes a genius brotherā€¦ maybe @ifish and or @Papalag can direct to her tutorialsā€¦ fishā€¦ papsā€¦ do you have the links to gardenartusā€™ tutorials for cannabutterā€¦ cannasugar

3 Likes

I eat weed everyday and have eaten weed for years. The easiest way and what I do now is just decarb flower, throw it in a container, make a smoothie with a fat source, add some of the decarbed flower, blend, and boom. Takes a lot of the mess and hassle out of it. Plus, you donā€™t have to eat cookies and brownies. You can consume it in a healthy manner.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking for ways to cut the sweets and still get the results. Will be trying this.

2 Likes

Looks like they donā€™t have any topics themselves. I can go through their replies and find what Iā€™m looking for. Also appears they havenā€™t been online since end of September. I hope theyā€™re ok.

3 Likes

I do take care of my aging family aswell. I donā€™t really need exact numbers. I just want it highly effective for them and secondary for me. I like these ideas. I was trying to reuse my puck collection but that just may not be enough power. I have some quality flower I can try aswell. I will pick probably 2 versions and try them this weekend. Cheers !!!

1 Like

You can grind it very fine and stuff in a gelatin capsule easy to take 3 pills

2 Likes

Nice!! Best of luck with it!! I use ground flax seed and either pistachios, walnuts, or almonds as the fat source in my smoothies. Anybody wants any smoothie recipes hit me up. Haha. I make them everyday.

4 Likes

Our friend @Gardenartus. Really donā€™t stop by here any longer
All her old blogs are locked up at opengrow.com now not safe to go there

If you need recipes on tincture or canna sugar
Please let me know Iā€™ll be happy to help

3 Likes

Definitely works. That was way too much of a hassle for me when Iā€™ve done it though. Plus, I havenā€™t found anything that works as well as a smoothie with fat sources. Hits you nice. Be careful if using nice flower though. Doesnā€™t take much. Also, helps make sure I get a smoothie in everyday. I already take enough capsules/pills daily. Haha.

4 Likes

I swear she had an rso ā€¦ butter ā€¦ and sugar tutorial here on ogā€¦

Maybe she removed them? @Papalag ?

Is she doing ok paps?

Yes please post them!!

2 Likes

I am always down to bookmark recipes. Hell Iā€™m gonna search and if there isnā€™t a thread specifically for recipes Iā€™m going to start one. I think that will help so much.

3 Likes

We message each other a few times

Sheā€™s seems well but like all of us has some health issues

4 Likes

Shoot man, there are cannabis cookbooks and recipes all over the place these days. Used to be only brownies, cookies, or Rice Krispies treats. Haha.

3 Likes

I think weā€™re all thinking the same thing you need to post that recipe lol @PatHealy !!!

2 Likes

If you make tincture , from that you get oil if you purge the alcohol
You can add this to anything or put in caps and take a pill or two

4 Likes