Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Looks like organized chaos to me. Some times thatā€™s the best we can hope for. :clap: Oh, just :eyes: around your grow. :grin:

2 Likes

You sound like a little kid on Christmas Day, love :heart: the enthusiasm you displayed. These are the things that will help carry your thread šŸŖ” to success! :boom::comet::zap::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::blush::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Oh broā€¦ you have no idea . My enthusiasm is what actually caused me issues in the beginning :rofl:ā€¦ I bottle it up and let it out carefully now hahaha

5 Likes

This run Iā€™ll be under a lb Iā€™d thinkā€¦ thatā€™s half capacityā€¦ so Iā€™m only doing it to check difference for when I donā€™t or canā€™t

If itā€™s a better end result Iā€™ll definitely report such information

Makes me kinda wish Iā€™d waited on extra shelves though :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps and crew!

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @Terpsnpurps and friends. We got another hot :hot_face: day on the east coast. I think :thinking: we are going to be sitting in the hot tub today and drinking peach :peach: margaritas by the pitcher! :wink::peach::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5783 IMG_5784

5 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and @OhNo555 and everyone else kicking around early

3 Likes

You must have been watching me lmao

1 Like

Enjoy the hot tub

1 Like

Here the ladies are today

Got some bottom leaves dying off here and thereā€¦ I assume from improper ph about a week or so agoā€¦

I thought Iā€™d be feeding today but not yetā€¦ they still have weight to emā€¦ 1 more day maybeā€¦ I may have made my tea too earlyā€¦ Iā€™ll keep er bubbling

13 Likes

13 Likes

At a boy @Terpsnpurps nice looking :eyes: pictures buddy! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you buddy!!! Iā€™m doing my very best to get it figured out lol

1 Like

Those look as good as any, man. Good job.

3 Likes

Iā€™m back in like jailā€¦ just got bailed outā€¦ paid my fineā€¦ and bamā€¦ ainā€™t that how it is tho? !

:heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Update to anyone using a cannatrol ā€¦ they sent me wrong shelvesā€¦ (fits new version) I have the older version slightly bigger insideā€¦ so Iā€™m doing a shelf giveaway as Davey from cannatrol just gave em to meā€¦ check the cannatrol thread made by @Kgrim if youā€™re interestedā€¦ Iā€™ll wait 2 weeks before a wiki sign up is closed

5 Likes

Today is the 18th day of flowering

Just marking time so I can find it later lol

Iā€™ll get pics up in a day or so of them againā€¦ tomorrow Iā€™ll get clone pics as well

2 Likes

Or you could zip tie small strips of wood or something to the sides of shelves and adapt them to fit!

1 Like

Cannatrol just gave em to me for the mess upā€¦ so I figured Iā€™d give them away here ā€¦ I still have the right ones coming and all that

2 Likes

As promised, here are the clones today. They are doing great as far as my rookie eyes can see :laughing:

14 Likes