Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

I made tincture when I first started growing. The alcohol I used was food grade 200 proof. I couldnā€™t take it. Had to put it in tea or some such to swallow it. I will have to try that with what I have left.

1 Like

Smoothie recipe:

-Water
-As much baby spinach as you can fit in one hand. Trying to get as much as you can.
-Two carrots
-One cooked beet
-One Gala apple
-Cup of frozen blueberries
-One frozen banana
-Non-fat or 2% Greek yogurt
-Two heaping tablespoons of ground flax seed
-Big teaspoon of mint leaves
-Decarbed flower

Powders:
-Ashwaganda
-Spirulina
-Chlorella
-Maca
-Baobab
-Bee pollen granules
-AƧaƭ Berry
-Collagen peptides
-Moringa leaf

I personally use all organic stuff. I also always have frozen pineapple and mango to mix the fruits up. Also, some cocoa powder if I want make it chocolatey. You can sweeten it with whatever. Some things Iā€™ve used are maple syrup, honey, stevia powder, vanilla bean paste. But, I rarely use them.

Edit: I hear/see many mentions of health problems on this forum and itā€™s upsetting/sad. Have one of these smoothies and get thirty minutes daily of some walking/stretching/jogging/trampoline bouncing and youā€™ll start feeling a lot better. Some prebiotic powder and some probiotics too. Life is a lot more enjoyable when youā€™re healthy, energized, and feeling good.

6 Likes

Bookmarked. I started a thread for recipes.

Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Yes please Iā€™d like to try this recipe nevermind I see it couple posts above

1 Like

Thats what im talkin about @Gadarien ā€¦ we gotta record this goodness!! Great idea :partying_face: :tada: :piƱata:

1 Like

Next time you talk to her tell her terpsnpurps says hello!!! And Iā€™ll be sending positive vibesā€¦ same to you papsā€¦ you and your wife brother

1 Like

I have the same cloner!

1 Like

Took another microdose of the same mushroom candy todayā€¦

Holy speak of the devil batman! Lol

Hi @Gardenartus !!! Long time no speak friend!!! How are you doing? Ive been telling everyone of your genius ā€¦ we miss you round these parts! :green_heart: :wave:

1 Like

See @Papalag is sharing somethings I shared with him. Yep decarbing and capping up pot works well, but for most people it is not quite potent enough, but it does actually work. Hey @Terpsnpurps good to see you and thank you for such nice compliments.

If you want to use rosin, cannabis oil, RSO, etc in your products, put the oil in a container you can heat in water, like if it is in a syringe like RSO, drop the syringe in hot water, it is easier to melt butter or coconut oil then trying to mix it cold, then once the rosin, RSO, cannabis oil is warm and the base of choice is melted, mix the two. You do not want to add these without putting them in a fat first, like making brownies you can not just stick the rosin there it will slip out as oil, it must be in a fat first.

I guess I should do like I did at the other place and write some tuts up, didnā€™t read the whole thread, if you all want to know how to do something just let me know, happy to share.

@Papalag started off with the herb decarbed in caps and now he does everything lol he knows a lot of what I do as well, he was a good student :slight_smile: He does a few things differently then I do that might be more friendly since I basically had a business doing this so have more equipment and things you all might not, but I try to make it simple. So ask away or ask Paps.

6 Likes

For sure!! Your knowledge is incredible i know this for a fact!

The canna sugar recipe is the 1 i want :yum:

I figured paps to be a good studentā€¦ and hey @Gardenartus ā€¦ i finally finally got through flower!! Im chopping tomorrowā€¦ its been an extremely learning type grow this last 1ā€¦ the next clones should be fantasticā€¦

4 Likes

@Papalag so youā€™ve been holding out on us huh? Lmao!! Just playin buddy :eyes:

2 Likes

So happy to see you around

I miss our chats

Hope all is well with you

I always share the knowledge you shared with me

3 Likes

For sure i definitely didnt think id see her around todayā€¦ so cool @Papalag

1 Like

If you have the cannasugar recipe id love to get that posted for sure brother

1 Like

I know itā€™s on here some where
Iā€™ll post it again later

1 Like

Its a nice 1 manā€¦ i love that clone kingā€¦

If you havent seen itā€¦ that dipngrowā€¦ is amazing shit manā€¦ youll have roots coming out of the stalk halfway upā€¦ insane!!!

If you look in Alaskagrowns clone thread he talks about itā€¦ and to be careful with the 1st solution as if you leave cuttings too long it turn em to mushā€¦ but done rightā€¦ holy crap!! Nothing like it!

4 Likes

No rush broā€¦ i cant wait to make it !!

But itā€™ll be a grow or 2 before i try thatā€¦

Gonna be playin w bubblehash this time and next time lolā€¦ im friggin stoked!!! I hope i do good :+1: :pray:

1 Like

Morning brother TnP.
That hash i made about two weeks ago is superb. It fluffs up real nice and the buzz is niceā€¦ After one hit. You feel it right behind the eyeballs. Two hits is great. But three hits??? You will be headed for the couch.
I like it so much, im considering making all my flower into bubble hash.

4 Likes

Todays the day!!! Goodmorning buddyā€¦ i asked oj also ā€¦ getting ready to chopā€¦ how do you guys do your trim for bubblehash ? Dry it n freeze itā€¦ or dry cure freeze?

@Oldjoints @BigMike55

3 Likes