Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Look good to me……

2 Likes

Crazy how fast they grow!

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man!!! They are starting to take off !!

1 Like

Whatcha got hang down :point_down: their in the middle of the plants 🪴? :roll_eyes: Do I need one :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sensors that hook to ac infinity fan and trolmaster master controller

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m able to view my environments live condition from anywhere and make adjustments to light strength while mobile

1 Like

Oh shit I thought u were talking big tent… lmao… that’s a govee sensor… @OhNo555 lmao… I just smoked a bowl! Can ya tell.?

It’s a govee wireless temp humidity sensor… also able to view while mobile from phone… only about 35 bucks on amazon

4 Likes

Paps look at my friggin dog right now lmfao! :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat:

That’s pepper and it looks like she’s bored as hell hahah

8 Likes

How are they comfortable like that lol :joy:

Did you feed him shrooms

2 Likes

I have no idea… lol but she does this allllllllll the time … it cracks me up every time I see it!

She’s a very sweet dog

2 Likes

Lol no … she didn’t get shrooms… maybe second hand 420 time air lol

1 Like

That is just what I need to add to my tent :tent:, can’t wait to tell the wife :joy::joy::joy: she will want to hang me. Every time I mention guitars :guitar: or grows. She cringes and bitches at me! I love :heart: to agitate her! 🫣 :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know hahaha mines the same way … she says… the list never ends! :laughing: :rofl: I’m like well yeah it does… it just starts sometimes again :laughing: :rofl: :joy: @OhNo555

3 Likes

Want me to tell you guys the “Trick”?

There is a trick, y’know.

1 Like

Lmao… let’s hear it

Ok, but this is powerful mojo right here. This is coming from a guy married to the same woman since 1984.

If you want ANYTHING from your better half here is what you MUST do, or it does not go well.

You must make it sound like it was HER, idea and that it was a Dam Good One.

You’re welcome, guys.

2 Likes

Lmao. So true! Priceless!!

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes