Testers: Blueberry Diesel

I am an indoor grower only rate now. I am waiting to go back outside after 07/01/2023. We will
Be legal in my state as of previously mention date.I have not done any grow journals online, but did keep notes from my last few indoor grows as well as pictures that I will attach. Rate now I have grown AK-47 and Super Skunk. I purchased seeds from ILGM and the results was radical at best, found a much better source DC Seed Exchange. For equipment I just got recently got a new 4’x4’x80”
AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 844 Advance Grow tent, AC Infinity Air Filtration PRO Kit 6”, CLOUDLINE Inline Fan with Controller 69, Carbon Filter Ducting Combo, Cooling and Ventilation System for Grow Tents, 2 CLOUDRAY S6, Grow Tent Clip Fan 6”, Weatherproof IP-44, Auto Oscillation, 300W led grow light, 480W Led grow light, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, additional automation for all other devices, all organic operation and I do grow in my same room out in the open as well. I have COPD and am now retired and can devote a lot of time to this project as I can not do to much and only read, play my guitars, watch TV, and grow. I do keep very detailed notes as well and will be doing a grow journal on OG soon. Please see pictures. Again I appreciate the chance to resubmit for this opportunity. I welcome your input as to the above statement and anything I can add in the future.

Please feel free to submit any other questions you may have. I can start rate away with your approval of course. Did not intend to get off on the wrong foot with you.

15 Likes