Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

wow… 340. i hope you have a decent trimming machine.

3 Likes

Yep 4 friends that want great bud at great prices :rofl::rofl:
My end goal is a perpetual harvest of 10 plants a week.with new gear,clones,mothers,fathers i may just pay the $200 and get my license increased to 490 plants

3 Likes

maybe i should move to canada… do you have outdoor?

1 Like

I live in an apartment now can grow 6 big bushes on my balcony as i have full south face exposure.When i was in a house my backyard had 30 trees a season outside.
And i use to put 100+ in the bullrush marsh up north on the lake i had a trailer at.

3 Likes

went to the post office today and they wouldn’t accept my corrugated cardboard in the envelope because “it doesn’t bend” they wanted the same prices as the bubble packages in vials so i said fuck it and i’m redoing everything into the vials like i already wanted to. i’ll send everything out monday as long as everything goes right.

on another note, i met mosca of mosca seeds today when i went to pick up nutes, nice guy. i gave him some soloberry #2 and #3 testers but i don’t know if he’d actually grow out a strangers seeds, lol.

7 Likes

Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to getting these seeds out to everyone.

You might want to consider this method, I can send off seeds for the price of a first class or airmail stamp:

If you are sending off 30 or so envelopes at $4.20 each thats around $125, as opposed to $20 or so if you send it first class mail. That’s a major difference.

It will take a couple of extra days to order the coin flips and washers from Amazon, unless you have a local coin store, or I can send you some, but I am sure nobody would mind the wait. The prices they want for postage these days are pretty crazy, you just have to know how to work around the system a bit.

5 Likes

going nuts going back and forth to the post office, lol. at least it’s not the DMV

4 Likes

when using coroplast I have seen people cut out small squares of it to fit the seeds in to, it doesn’t need to fill the entire envelope. Perhaps that might make them less picky at the post orifice

4 Likes

I appreciate that. This was starting to stress me out.

8 Likes

Sound rough out there thanks for the dedication

3 Likes

Like to echo everyone else’s thoughts here and thank you for the effort. I’ll admit, I might not have the perseverance to make so many trips to the PO. For me, one is usually too much.

2 Likes

Holy crap man, your shipping bill must be huge

Don’t hesitate to send me a bill for mine man, you shipped them twice, that’s too much to expect you to pay it all

4 Likes

no, if you want to repay me i’ll be happy to just get your feedback on the strain, pictures/results/etc.

7 Likes

Well that I can do to be sure

2 Likes

if this soloberry testing works out i’ll do another one and on that one i’ll do a pay shipping to participate. let’s just see how things go for now.

2 Likes

Yeah this will be awesome! I popped 5 of each. 100% germ rate. All the # 3’s were open this morning 2nd day in paper towel bag on top of A qb heat sink. Lol and all the # 2s popped a few hours later.

5 Likes

the 4 testers i ran to see if they would germ all popped in 2 days and now 3/4 are sprouting out of solo cups so far. it looks like germinating won’t be an issue.

6 Likes

OK Everyone, all of the packages are officially on their way, so let’s get this show on the road. I have tracking on all packages, including the international ones that I didn’t pay tracking for. I am sending you all tracking numbers in PM but it just blocked me for sending too many messages so I can’t send more until tomorrow. There’s a problem with the Canada ones though, the tracking numbers are on the receipt just like the US ones, but it doesn’t give a city or province or anything I can identify you by, it just says Canada. So i guess all 6 Canadians wont get tracking unless the tracking online gives more information which i don’t think it does. Unless i send all 6 of you all 6 tracking numbers … i don’t think that would do much good. Also, anyone who gave me no first name I had to make up a first name for you so they would accept it on customs declarations.

Everyone gets a pack of this second batch, so if you have extra seeds feel free to do what you want with them. save, sprout, f2, breed, pay it forward to other users or whatever you want. All I ask is that you keep them named as they are, soloberry #2 and #3. I guess also just give credit where it’s due… if anyone asks where you got this bomb strain… or shitty strain, lol.

9 Likes

I forgot that I can pretty much determine which canadian is getting which tracking number based on the locations updates from location to location shipping updates.

3 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate it.Just finished setting up my 2nd grow room and working on finishing the 3rd one now.Will be popping the first round i got this week.I assume we are going to post our grows in this thread.The 2nd batch you mailed out i will either sit on or gift to a new deserving member…Also i will be starting my seed runs of 79 MauwiWowiCherryBomb and DragonbloodHashPlant your welcome to a batch of each and some auto crosses i will be doing in the near future…Thanks again for your time and effort.its much appreciated.

Cheeers
Smkn

4 Likes