Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

most of the US packages are marked to be delivered by tomorrow. 3 or 4 are marked as delivered today but that’s not necessarily true, sometimes they mark as delivered earlier than they actually are. let me know when you get your packages so i can cross you off the list.

5 Likes

Got mine today. 8 of each all good. Thanks @anonymous4289

6 Likes

Eagle has landed. Thanks again Anonymous for all your effort and kindness bro​:metal::metal::muscle:

5 Likes

I got mine again today! that american tourister gorillia didnt hurt these, thanks! will start right away

3 Likes

Got mine in today as well. Thanks a bunch @anonymous4289. I’ll be starting these in my next round.

3 Likes

@schmarmpit @Who @BuckeyeBeanz @Undead-Toker

did you guys get the 4x8 package or just the white envelopes?

2 Likes

4x8 package for me.

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 was a 5 x 7 manilia padded envelope with 2 plastic zips 2 and 3 in vials here
so neither now im confused lol

3 Likes

no, you got the 2nd package, that’s the one i was talking about. pretty sure it’s 4x8 but close enough. 2 plastic baggies with a plastic centrifuge tube in each baggie, one being soloberry #2 and the other being soloberry #3. each baggie with the vial in it is labeled SB2 and SB3.

3 Likes

mail came early today started germ process then, kept them separate will post on here? as they progress
ok thanks for clarifing the issue.

4 Likes

I will run a 12/12 in solos as soon as I get these seedling out my veg tent!

2 Likes

did you get the 4x8 manila envelope? @DannylovesCannabis

1 Like

@anonymous4289. Received mine today. Manila envelope, so second sending. All arrived intact!!!

2 Likes

Not yet but I’m sure I will within the coming days! Thank you!

2 Likes

They were in 4x8

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I love this!!! Been too long for me.

2 Likes

Recieved. All into towels this morning. Only 1 seed crushed during shipping.
Thanks much @anonymous4289
I’ll keep you posted!

9 Likes

2nd pkg, the 4x8 with 2 vials enclosed, made it safe and sound - thanks much for all of the hard work to get them out to us all.

6 Likes

Received today, great packaging.

5 Likes

@khaoohs @Tappy @JBow918

can you confirm they were in the 4x8 manila envelope and not the white envelope? (i’m just keeping track so i can be sure everyone got the 2nd batch in the 4x8 manila)

@Tappy you said 1 seed crushed which makes me think it was the white envelope, i don’t see how a seed could have been crushed in the plastic vials. let me know, thanks.

4 Likes