Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

I forgot that I can pretty much determine which canadian is getting which tracking number based on the locations updates from location to location shipping updates.

3 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate it.Just finished setting up my 2nd grow room and working on finishing the 3rd one now.Will be popping the first round i got this week.I assume we are going to post our grows in this thread.The 2nd batch you mailed out i will either sit on or gift to a new deserving member…Also i will be starting my seed runs of 79 MauwiWowiCherryBomb and DragonbloodHashPlant your welcome to a batch of each and some auto crosses i will be doing in the near future…Thanks again for your time and effort.its much appreciated.

Cheeers
Smkn

4 Likes

yeah, i’m hoping everyone posts results/updates in this thread. i would imagine there may be some people posting in their own grow threads or whatever, but i would just appreciate updates of all kinds. anything to keep me entertained for the next few months, lol.

5 Likes

I will do a detail log here in this thread.Be cool to see all the tests in one thread for comparing grows.

3 Likes

These girls might be getting started upon arrival. We will see.

2 Likes

I still have not seen any beans here??

1 Like

not all canadians have gotten their seeds yet, same with some US as well i believe. i just sent out a second batch to everyone yesterday because most of the first batch got smashed up in the mail, so expect the second batch to arrive on time.

EDIT: as i stated above, i have 6 tracking numbers for all 6 of you canadians, but they don’t specify which location they are going to. As they get closer I can narrow it down when they enter alberta, manitoba, etc even though some of you are from the same province. i’ll update when i have more information.

7 Likes

Probably will sit in that new … Abbotsford customs facility for a month+

Canada Post isn’t exactly efficient at cross border these days :rofl:

2 Likes

Cool brother. I am in Alberta and not in a panic. Just wondering.
Cheers

4 Likes

My first letter arrived today not a single survivor powder is all that left . Looking forward to the second one getting here.

3 Likes

One of the SB#3 has 3 COTYLEDONS! I have never seen this before! Cool

11 Likes

I feel stupid asking but what courier did they go through?(not familiar with Canadian post per say and was putting in tracking) had originally marked it as usps out of habit but haven’t seen anything pop up for it yet.

1 Like

yeah, it’s USPS. just google the number and the tracking search bar will pop up. or go directly to usps for more detailed updates (if you didn’t realize i’m in the US)

(i checked your tracking number and it worked for me)

3 Likes

Friday tracking says! I cleaned out two tents deep cleaned them waiting almost patiently lol Thanks again @anonymous4289

6 Likes
4 Likes

Pics! Let us see :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

that video is coincidentally 4 minutes and 20 seconds long.

6 Likes

Yeah I just looked and figured out the problem, I had just copy and pasted the tracking number and the spaces were throwing it off haha felt kinda dur when I realized it. And not sure why I thought you were in Canada lol. Regardless thanks again dude

3 Likes

I am soo high right now! I ate a hit of acid before bed. At like 3 In the morning, i was bored and ate it. I woke up and got a good glow still. I think someone laced my dope! Lol this stuff lasts forever!

4 Likes

5 Likes