Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

monkeyman, Who, Frostycolas and Tappy. You’re on the list.

5 Likes

I personally grow soil, used to do 3 gal. pots but I’m going to upgrade to 5 gallon air pots soon. I have other stuff to grow so these are not a priority for me, which is part of the reason I want to share them. Each person has their own growing style and I’m looking forward to see how these turn out for everyone.

6 Likes

Soil grower here.using fabric pots and poly bags.promix medium,organic nutes.

Intrested

2 Likes

you’re on the list smkncanuck

2 Likes

Cool thanks,sent you a pm

1 Like

Gkmnochem…

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

I know you are looking for members who have maybe been around longer but if you have free spots for a tester I’m interested. A Canadian member.

2 Likes

no_chem and Stevie1durr you’re added to the list.

If anyone on the list wants to PM me the name/address they want the beans sent to that would help speed up the process so I don’t have to hunt everyone down when it’s time to send. I still have to sort through the seeds and package/address them so we have some time. Looks like the list should fill up by then so that’s good.

3 Likes

Interested if you still have a spot left.

2 Likes

yep. you’re on the list

4 Likes

Interested. I’m down to test some bro.

3 Likes

your name’s on the list jbow

2 Likes

Would love to test. My tent is full for the next month and a half. After that would be smooth sailing. Grow log and grow report back to you.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. I’ll PM you with info.

2 Likes

sounds good joker. you’re on the list

4 Likes

Awesome thank you, pm incoming with info.

2 Likes

This is awesome bro! I’m interested

3 Likes

Interested. Let me know

2 Likes

I have a feeling we will have similar results. I use 5 gal soil for medium and organic nutes. Gonna be interesting seeing all the different finishes.

2 Likes