Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

Nice it will be fun and intresting to see all the different results.We should all do the same veg time as a standard and then compare our grow enviroments and results.

1 Like

I’d be interested in giving them a run :wink:

If you’re shipping to Canada…

2 Likes

I sure hope so Hep because i am in,in Canada.I sent my info to annoymous and he did not say he would not send to Canada

3 Likes

ubcchemo and Hephaestus you’re on the list.

and yes, i’ll ship to canada, there are a few canadians on the list.

7 Likes

I would be glad to run a few if you need another tester if not then thanks for sharing this is an amazing comunity

3 Likes

cannabliss you’re on the list

2 Likes

Just went through a couple jars picking out and pressure testing seeds. We still have 2 spots open but I’m going to add an additional 5 spots becuase I don’t want anyone to miss out. These soloberry seeds came out pretty small. I’m not expecting germ issues but I’ll throw a couple extra seeds in each pack just in case.

Don’t forget to PM me with the shipping name/address you want them sent to so I don’t have to chase you down to get the info. I would like to send everything out in 1 trip so the sooner you send the info the better it is for everyone.

7 Likes

What traits are you looking for snow lotus or the goji leaning males or females?

1 Like

Don’t know what to expect honestly. I’d personally be aiming for goji leaning phenos. These will probably be lower yielding compared to the Soloberry #1. The SB1 also had a nice fruit punch smell after curing which is no big deal but it would be nice to pass that on. Plenty of unknown characteristics but there’s the benefit of having so many testers to compare to. I’ve read good things about the hollywood pure kush in the solo stash as well.

3 Likes

Good luck with the testing, i have a bunch of different strains to run … so I’ll leave them for someone else … nice gesture AND you get some feedback on your chucks. Win Win Situation .!
Happy growing/hunting @anonymous4289 .!
Gaz

5 Likes

Update: 17 of 18 testers sent. 2 spots open, more than 2 if people are still interested in signing up within the next couple days or so.

3 Likes

@anonymous4289. Couple of questions if you don’t mind. How long did you veg the Gogi females? How long did they flower? How bad was the stretch? Thanks for any info. Just trying to plan the grow.

3 Likes

oh man, it’s been a while. Very little stretch for me, I probably ran them in flower for 9 weeks, maybe 3 months in veg at most , kinda hard to remember. I didn’t run them very large since i was just going for seeds and was just making sure they finished up.

6 Likes

I’ll be running them in dwc for you see how they take.

3 Likes

That’s the cool part. With this many testers, we all will grow a little different. Will be interesting to see everyone’s grow.

7 Likes

Interested

3 Likes

Update: 2 more envelopes in the mail. That puts 19 out of 20 sent. This is the last call for testers. If you want to sign up last minute just post the word “interested” in response to this and PM me your shipping info.

7 Likes

just ran a few seeds to see if there were any germ issues. 4/4 popped in 2 days (paper towel method). it’s not many seeds, i just wanted to make sure they popped without issues.

7 Likes

Gonna be running them in soil(promix) just curious as I know little of both strains is goji og one that responds well to fimming/topping etc? Or is it more of a single main cola?

1 Like

I’ve grown the orange gojis of @50State if there anything like what you’ve got they respond well to topping , fimming what ever you throw at them they don’t complain .

3 Likes