Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

I went to the post office today and the prices were ridiculous for my packaging so I’m going to switch to the corrugated plastic method. Just a minor setback but i’ll take care of that tomorrow.

4 Likes

sorry, testers filled up already.

1 Like

Monkeyman is a pro for sure.

3 Likes

shipping people must be raking it in, everything is crazy

2 Likes

#3’s popped first, 5 taproots, 2 cracked open one did nothing after 48 hours in a damp paper towel.

some ghost kush and free unknowns in here too.

3 Likes

I still did not receive the seeds from the first mail out lol

1 Like

maybe the second one will get there before the first, lol. they were probably crushed anyway

4 Likes

Seeds came today and all of them were crushed to smithereens. I was holding out hope but it is what it is.

7 Likes

seed snuff pics are very sad to see. Maybe you can eat the resulting hemp butter for your health

5 Likes

no worries, things are in the works.

4 Likes

Yeah Canada customs will sit on it for at least a week as lettermail at the moment. I wouldn’t be expecting them for at least 2+ yet.

1 Like

SB#2 in after 72 hours in paper towel.

These are less happy to open up, 2 taproots 3 open 2 nothing.

say I crossed one of the inevitable males from SB2 or 3 with one of the fem autos, what would I get? Autos? Regular seeds? Both?

2 Likes

From what I understand, the result will be regular seeds with a small chance of becoming an auto, and it will be unstable genetically. A lot of back-crossing is needed to successfully gain the auto-flowering trait, though you may get lucky hit and miss. It really depends on which genes are dominate and which genes are recessive. If auto-flowering is a simple recessive gene it wont be until you run F2’s or Bx1 before you get any autos showing up in the mix.

4 Likes

wouldn’t crossing a fem seed with a regular cause hermies?

3 Likes

Beans arrived today.All made it to Toronto safely in 8days.Will be soaking them Sunday,busy till then setting up the second and third grow closet.

5 Likes

you got the magic beans! good luck

3 Likes

1 seed in sb2 missing. it was probably stolen by the same elves that steal your socks from the dryer, lol. glad they showed up ok.

4 Likes

There was a little residue in one bag so maybe 1 bean got squished.Still 15 out 16 made better luck than alot of others had…

@monkeyman

I sure hope they turn out to be magic,we will find out soon

4 Likes

So there is hope that some will make it .

1 Like

maybe they ran the ones heading to Canada through different machines that didn’t smash them? who knows
just luck i guess

2 Likes