Testers: Soloberry #2 and #3

and I thought I was getting old, lol.

4 Likes

yeah wyiwndr, PM me your shipping info

3 Likes

No seeds here yet.Hoping they are in my box tomorrow and not mangled like some unlucky folks encountered.

that’s pretty quick for a US to CA package, i figured it would take longer

either way everyone that signed up will be taken care of.

2 Likes

I had someone mail me from the u.s 2weeks ago took 7days to get from the west coast to Toronto…so the ones you mailed should be here soon

Was looking through local Market Place on FB last night.Saw an ad for Tolys 1000w LED light.I bought a 3pk off amazon for $280 and they have worked great.This Lady had 7 bran new listed for $100 ea or $500 for all 7.Sent a pm offered $400 for the 7 and she said yes…After that deal she turns around and says she works for a liquidation company and they are liquidating a grow shop.She is compiling a list of all the items and prices for when i go to pick up the 7 lights.Tents,exhaust fans,bulbs, lights nutes the works.Now i know its liquidation i can really haggle offering cash.Perfect time as i am converting a 6x6x8 closet into a growroom to go with my 4x8x6.8 tent

6 Likes

I realized today that if I had taped the baggies higher in the envelopes they probably would have avoided being smashed, the weight of the seeds allowed the baggies to sink to the bottom of the envelope which allowed them to be smashed by the machines that sort them. pretty sure anyway…

4 Likes

Didn’t get mine yet but that’s normal because the Florida post is so slow. Usually takes 5or 6 days to make it 100 miles within the state.

2 Likes

Unfortunately didn’t get the sb3 but all but 1good in sb2

1 Like

replacements will be out later this week

9 Likes

while i am sorry it happened all the crushing , i kinda had to rethink when I send, so your sacrifice might save some one else as well @anonymous4289

7 Likes

yeah I’m sorry for your loss here but all the2’s wer literally paste I saved 3of the 3’sthat were slightly cracked really sucks sorry man

ps I know folks already mentioned it and I saw you got tubes coming can’t beat it they are sure cheap I also just bought a sheet of the corrugated plastic 18"x24" at local print shop for 4bucks i can mail 10,000 seeds with that plus in the states its election time so yo know free signs everywherē that stuff works great better than the tubes in my opinion anyway good luck bro

3 Likes

yeah, i don’t expect these tubes to fail but i’m definitely going to remember that method.

1 Like

Update: 2 SPOTS LEFT! Grab your spot while they last! Sign up closes in 2 days!

2 Likes

Update: 1 SPOT REMAINING! Last call! Final spot left! Respond “interested” and PM your shipping info. First person gets the final tester spot!

4 Likes

Interested.Thank you bro

1 Like

hey, pm me your shipping info, i’m about to mail everything right now

4 Likes

dude, remove your shipping info from the public thread, people can see your address

4 Likes

UPDATE: The tester list has filled up, no more spots left, sorry to those that didn’t get here in time.

4 Likes

Interested