The Junkyard awaits

If you still need testers I’ll do any of the g13 cross or the black water.

3 Likes

I will certainly grow and post pics any of the G-13 crosses the blackwater nigerian or the gdp x columbian crosses would be good

Thanks in advance msg back and I will send an address

2 Likes

Package arrived safe and sound going to get a few wet see if I get tails in 24 hrs .Thanks @SCJedi

Day 0

6 Likes

very nice sir

1 Like

Blackwater x Nigerian Sunshine is looooong gone. That one was a hit. I tried to recreate it but I don’t think that the pollen was viable. I also never kept that male because I never really thought he was very unique and have since been told otherwise.

7 Likes

I have had the Blackwater cut for about 10 years. This is her:

35 Likes

beautiful bro

2 Likes

I got the test seeds fast, very well packaged, will be running out in about 2 weeks. Thank you

6 Likes

I could do some of the blackwaters if you like @SCJedi

I’m about to harvest the big tent tomorrow and put some goji og, soloberrys, ghash and some testers i got from samwell i might also put in those blackwaters in there to

4 Likes

That blackwater cut looks great.

2 Likes

@SCJedi all 3 col x gdp tap roots less than 24 hrs duct tape not so much give the works another day should see roots by then .

3 Likes

I’ll be harvesting my current crop in 8-10 weeks. (Check the grow logs) I’d definitely be down to do a test run for y’all :smiley:

2 Likes

Out of all of the testers I am secretly rooting for the Duct Tape crosses. I got that cutting from Archive up in Portland and it is a crotch kicker

6 Likes

I moistened the paper towel and stuck them back on the warm surface might of been a bit on the dry side possibly.

They’ll sprout one way or the other I’m persistent.still too early to worry I actually was surprised on the others being that quick my rooms on the cool side .

Update all had tails in under 36 hrs

1 Like

I’d like to try the Duct Tape. I could start them in a cple weeks. Only have one outside , 3 clones going to flip bout two weeks. I’ll have an empty 24 HR room

1 Like

Strange there isn’t more interest in black water I’d of ran a few ?

1 Like

Do you still have any of the bubblegum? @Baltimore was looking for one!!!

:v::peace_symbol::v:

1 Like

I think it must be timing outdoors is mostly over for most, holidays coming up, I would love to test more of these, that pic of the nigerian sunshine was like wow! Its just i am booked till new years/maybe if early Dec.
thought about adding a tent lol just for testing

2 Likes

I only have the one tent so it does push my other planting plans back lol. I had also volunteered to run a test for the bubblegum reversal project of fem crosses, but SCJedi picked me first. So to be responsible, and not get in over my head, I’m just running one test at a time. Plus only so much space in a 3x3 for bloom. Though it’s a 2in1 tent, so I have two 1x3 shelves for veg.

2 Likes

i think we owe that to the producers as testers, i have 2 2in 1’s and a 5x5 the 2 i 1 are 5x4, it dont think it would matter if i had twenty, i would be full and have a schedule lol

3 Likes