The Junkyard awaits

Whatcha got there in those pretty purple plants?

2 Likes

This will be the running list so that folks are accountable. I have removed the Nigerian Sunshine #1 for no reason at all.

Apollo 13/11 males from the re-population run Tester #1 Tester #2 Tester #3
Blackwater Enjoi802 Seamonkey84
88 G-13 x Hashplant #14 Indoornesian Who -
88 G-13 x Hashplant #17 Indoornesian -
88 G-13 x Hashplant #19 Indoornesian -
Duct Tape Mr. Gritz ShiskaberrySavior
GDP x Colombian Mr. Gritz ShiskaberrySavior -
11 Likes

East coast sour D x Orange Blood it’s fantastic smelling lol

1 Like

I could do the Duct Tape, sounds fun!!!

2 Likes

edited post 20 characters

2 Likes

I could run some of the 88 g13 x Hashplant

5 Likes

I’d love to run any of the g13xhashplants… but I don’t know if I’d do them justice, seeing as I’m only about to flower my first plants in 12+ years. But I would gladly rearrange my list of seeds to run next for them.

5 Likes

Day one

#14, #17, and #19 is how they are labeled with individual 1-3 designations, then there’s the lone '88g13hp fo me to sample

10 Likes

Surprisingly enough not very many people wanted to try the Blackwater x Apollo testers. I have two left if anyone wants to test those one out.

9 Likes

I just looked up that blackwater, and I’m surprised as well that you didn’t get more feedback on it.
Should throw out some interesting phenotypes, lots of grape and purpling going on.

3 Likes

yeah I just looked it up also, looks like a nice strain - Blackwater = Mendo Purps and SFV OG Kush

looks like a nice cross, I am sure you will get some testers to line up soon. My strainaholic side of me wants to snag them up lol but I am sure that you will have someone test those for you soon.

It’s supposedly named after the Doobie Brothers song of the same name:

4 Likes

If you still need testers I’ll do any of the g13 cross or the black water.

3 Likes

I will certainly grow and post pics any of the G-13 crosses the blackwater nigerian or the gdp x columbian crosses would be good

Thanks in advance msg back and I will send an address

2 Likes

Package arrived safe and sound going to get a few wet see if I get tails in 24 hrs .Thanks @SCJedi

Day 0

6 Likes

very nice sir

1 Like

Blackwater x Nigerian Sunshine is looooong gone. That one was a hit. I tried to recreate it but I don’t think that the pollen was viable. I also never kept that male because I never really thought he was very unique and have since been told otherwise.

7 Likes

I have had the Blackwater cut for about 10 years. This is her:

35 Likes

beautiful bro

2 Likes

I got the test seeds fast, very well packaged, will be running out in about 2 weeks. Thank you

6 Likes

I could do some of the blackwaters if you like @SCJedi

I’m about to harvest the big tent tomorrow and put some goji og, soloberrys, ghash and some testers i got from samwell i might also put in those blackwaters in there to

4 Likes