Testing some 2005 Nirvana Master Kush and Ak-48

@sardinebags, how did this go?

thank you for asking @cannaloop. the unfortunate reality is that im a goofball and got way ahead of myself. ill snap some shots in the morning when the lights kick back on. in short i have a small closet that i flower in and a very small 2x2 that i keep my mother plants. i changed the lighting schedule to 12:12 for about three weeks in the flowering room before i noticed that my fans in the 2x2 had worn out. heat and stagnant air built up in there and my mothers got sick enough that im not sure theyll make it. i decided to cut my losses and revert back to 18:6. pretty bummed, im running low on buds.

the good news though is that the plants in the flowering room were quite healthy, ive taken two sets of clones that i can hopefully use to replace the mothers

4 Likes

🥸 let’s c em gurls

i guess a bit of extra lighting isnt going to hurt plants in veg.

here are the girls. i have to use a small closet for now but it works reasonably well.

replacement clones, waiting in the shadows for their moment in the spotlight

i got bummed when i realized i had fucked up, panicked and picked up some new PCG clones. pretty excited to try out the new gear

sad momma. needs replacement. this was wedding cake :frowning: i really liked this cut

the nirvana ak and master kush were pretty bushy. since theyre in reveg i cant say too much about structure

the @NugLifeFarms420 “party pooper” plants have the strongest stem rub smell of the bunch, but theyre also the most compact and tiny. they had little to no stretch after flip compared with anything else in the closet. wasnt expecting that. its supposedly (wedding crashers x kush mints f2) x slurricane poop so it should be pretty similar to my gushmints cut. time will tell. i like those bakery notes so this may be a good candidate for SOG

9 Likes

Rad dude :call_me_hand:

Oh man, sounds a lot like my gardening adventures :sweat_smile: Good luck with the recovery effort and keep us posted when you’re girls are back :+1:

1 Like

Glad you’re back! Sorry about the issues, but what you have looks good and you’re back into progress