Testing the waters - Anyone interested in a BOG LifeSaver Seed Run?

Anything BOG is always welcome. Even if it’s just an opportunity to see the plants. Seed run or not, grow em out!!

1 Like

BOG’s Sour Stawberry is currently a keeper in my garden. I have frostier strains but this one gets me where I need to be for longer and has a nice sour strawberry taste.

LIFESAVER! Yeahhhhhh!

I mean that would be cool to try i guess :wink:
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

4 Likes

Lifesaver is some tasty couchlock quality nuggage :green_heart:

I started 25 for a lil pheno hunt and will be watching your grow show :wink:

4 Likes

That would be a great addition to the other preservation runs that are currently going and the ones that are being planned for the future!

5 Likes

Like like and more likes!! Yes to all things BOG!!

3 Likes

The guys that support me can do whatever they want with my gear, you bought it so its yours!
If you feel bad you can always send a chunk of cash my way when you’re done, that’ll put a big ol smile on my face ha! :wink:

36 Likes

Very cool of you. Not many feel that way.

5 Likes

Pffff! Don’t threaten me with a good time! :evergreen_tree::heart::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Heck yes we are

2 Likes

Cool, that’s what I thought since I’d seen some RIL crosses going around in the Veteran’s giveaway… but in this case I figured I’d actually rather ask permission than forgiveness. I appreciate all the work you’ve put into actually stabilizing that line, and would definitely rather support you than the pollen chuckers. :slight_smile: I might have to oblige and send you some more cash once this comes through…

I told myself I wasn’t going to spend more on seeds, but that might tempt me enough, especially if it’s another stable one. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

They’re totally asleep on the stone sour.

5 Likes

I’m not eligible but still support spreading seed to this great community!

2 Likes

Oh hell yes!

1 Like

Hell yeah man

1 Like

sleep, pain relief, flavor AND yield?

obviously yes.

I’d assume @JustSumTomatoes too.

2 Likes

Just picked up a pack from shn.

3 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I’d totally be interested and thank you for offering to do this run! I’ve never had a chance to run anything Bog and always wanted too.

6 Likes

I’m interested in any run you do @Purple-N-Hairy !

2 Likes

Hell yeah :+1:t4:

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy

oh please man… the question is rhetorical right?? I think the whole forum would be interested…

I’m biased but I would love watching anything you grow. Not many do things as clean and thorough as you do.

6 Likes