TestOfOath's Happy Place

Agrowlyte … hypochlorous acid. Can be made with 3 simple ingredients , salt, white vinegar and distilled or r/o water and a small machine (about 150$) or purchased premade . Read up on it brother … kills on contact can be used up to date of harvest. Used in the food industry for fruits and vegetables and other foods to rid pathogens and spores…

5 Likes

Freak cream is pretty tasty. I definitely like that one. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

2 Likes

19 Likes

20 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

So I’d gotten rid of all my Promix media cause I think that’s where my bugs were coming from and had to use cloner to sprout seeds which was a task, broken tap roots and the like and now I’m having trouble using Vermiculite to start seeds, though some of the problem may have been using Super Thrive too early, “first true leaves” does not apply to cannabis apparently. Shit even on my larger plants ST still causes burning somehow. So 5 Pure Michigan f3s got demolished in my experimentation so I sprouted 15 more and 14 had tails after a day, one hadn’t popped. Still like 99% germ rates. Grabbed some new dirt from the local store, seems legit so we’ll see. Added the vermiculite from the Burpee trays to what I put in the tray and solo cup cause I didn’t want to just throw it away. Hoping seed starting smooths out with the adjustment cause it shouldn’t be this damn hard to do the basic steps.

Also got some lemon seeds sprouting INSIDE the lemon, planted the first and my kids got excited and pulled the rest of the seeds out, one sprouted and another was a week behind it and had TWO lemon tree babies in one seed, after some careful and anxiety filled surgery I got them separated with no damage thankfully and now have 4 lemon tree seedlings that’ll eventually go with the tree @BIGJ gave me in the back yard maybe next spring or something.

Cold temps have the outdoor starting to turn purple on the ones that are going to, real excited about some of em like the Cookieland crosses cause they look phenomenal especially for being outdoors and neglected

Oh, I also ordered some Agrolyte Hypochlorous Acid plant wash, gonna see what dilution rates are before I buy a large amount, test it out in and behind the greenhouse on my plants that are catching spores and the origin colony on the fence line behind the greenhouse

13 Likes

15 Likes

Hey @TestOfOath, just curious how much the Agrolyte is? I’ve been making my own and it’s kicking PMs ass. My plants are big so it’s nearly impossible to spray every part of each one to completely eradicate the mildew, but I go out and look for it each or every other day and it sure isn’t the battle I had with it last year with another product that needed sunlight to react. This stuff definitely kills it on contact, yet is considered a no-wash organic. Win-win.

7 Likes

With the cloning machine no Dome is needed a little bit of rooting hormone is all I ever use I was always trying to combine the old school method with the new cloning machine and was getting very little success rate I was also trying to clone two small of a piece I find the bigger the Clone the better it is in the rooting machine

6 Likes

They got fat.

3 Likes

It’s like 55$ a gallon which I find super pricey unless you can dilute the shit out of it, I only bought a quart for the time being

1 Like

I was told by a knowledgeable gent on here that agrolyte is the same as danolyte. I’d have to find the website but I bought a 5 gallon jug. It was reasonable at least I thought. I think 150$ delivered. I was instructed to use it 1:1 and it whipped the dreaded white shit on my leaves. One blast and like 30 hrs later it was gone. I’m a believer. Sorry to but in.

4 Likes

How cold are your nights?

1 Like

40s-60s depending on the week, Michigan is a wild place lol 40 at night 80 during the day sometimes.

@Boozer I’m just trying to find a legit brand, everything on Amazon was for UV disinfection and had bad reviews so I’m not going that route. Might be worth it to buy the stuff to make it at these prices, another side hustle maybe? :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you @Boozer for mentioning that brand. I couldn’t think of the name …Dynolyte is the same. And is cheaper. Just different brand. I was trying to remember this other brand. Agrowlyte was just the first I thought of

3 Likes

I wasn’t looking for a debate, I was merely describing what I do to achieve 100% success.

2 Likes

For $150 you could have bought the Eco One and made your own Danolyte/Agrolyte Hypochlorous Acid. Takes less than 20 minutes, some water, miniscule amounts of uniodized salt and vinegar and you’re good to go. You can even use it as a wash for your plants and apparently it kills botrytis.

5 Likes