TestOfOath's Happy Place

Gotcha, well we’ll have to do it on the fly then there’s a small amount of technique to it, not nearly as much as bottle/barrel tech though. No worries bud we’ll have fun with it!

2 Likes

Hell Ya @TestOfOath! I am glad you got it popping!

@anon93244739 I gave (via PM) T.O.O. a quick rundown of cacti germinating, including to keep them damp to moist for the first 3-6 months! So critical but counterintuitive.

@Both of you, I cant wait to start squishing myself! But its still a few months down the line, but when it happens you better believe I will be peppering you with questions!

Back @TestOfOath, ya need to get some sun on those knees and toes! :wink:

Have a great day both of you!
:peace_symbol:
Dirtron

2 Likes

I wish I had more loph seeds to work with, now that I know how to keep them alive. I sprouted 150 seeds and ended up with 100 + seedlings last year, I currently have 12. That’s how bad I did at it. 90% death rate.

2 Likes

I sorta know the feeling. 10-11 years ago me and a buddy popped 150 seeds. After weeding weak ones out and eventually killing off males and 50/50 herm plants, I had like 4-5 females… Was pretty sad lol

Ok, I ordered 2 of the same size of nugsmasher bags, so only 24. And the raw paper. Should be here sunday

You got to “rub me the right way” before making a wish!!!

Lolol. Not asking, just expressing. I did kill at least 20 trying to graft them.

1 Like

I fucking hate being out of likes :joy: I use concentrated pesticides at work and can’t wear shorts all the time. Check out my multi tone, I always make the joke that these legs aren’t mine I stole em :joy::joy::joy:

Still a learning experience!

3 Likes

Yep, my cacti are thriving now that I’ve learned by doing vs reading.

It was funny because there is already a pack in your pile! It was gonna be a surprise, so :fireworks: SURPRISE!!! :fireworks:

2 Likes

Awwww, your awesome!

1 Like

5 days and no plant pics? What’s wrong with me??

Had to add some bamboo sticks cause the baby arms can’t hold the nugs up on the left, ALWAYS my favorite sign of what will surely be a decent harvest

Dosi Walker

Dosi Cut

Dosi Kush

14 Likes

Cards and stamps on the way, 10 global and 40 for the states, couldn’t pass up these bad boys cause it made me literally laugh out loud and scare my old lady, coin flips already here and I’m starting to feel like a real OGer

12 Likes

Bought some eliteXelite so I can reverse some feminized strains and stock up, Alaskan Thunder Fuck for everyone among all kinds of other shit :grin:

8 Likes

lol…“Drug Free”…more like Free Drugs!

4 Likes

Thanks for the photos. I was going thru withdrawal. :laughing:
I was looking at those same cards. I have so much card making stuff here. I am making some.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I REALLY wanted some Rick and Morty ones cause that’d fit my personality real well but they don’t make packs of em, so I was looking at vintage style envelopes but none of em came with greeting cards only note cards.

Then I saw those bad boys, simple and elegant and a giant THANK YOU and heart and a folding card, seemed to be perfect so I snagged em :grin: was that or one of the colorful American greetings packs @anon93244739 used.

I like colorful but I’d want super trippy if it was colorful so everyone will be getting simple elegant drug free stamped thank you cards with seeds :joy:

Also sorry for slacking on the pictures, some of you make me feel just as excited as I am to see them, makes me happy!

5 Likes

Previous post in another thread got me thinking about family and what matters, I post all kinds of pics of my babies but here’s MY babies with my babies :grin: apparently need more pics of my son helping me, he’s usually destroying things so I’m distracted though :joy:

sharp inhale, Bruce, the destroyer!” If anyone gets the Rick and Morty reference :grin:

Disclaimer if this offends you KEEP IT YOURSELF, I will NOT be cordial about your opinions on my parenting!

30 Likes

Updated pic of the highland Nepalese, Pakistani Chitral Kush, Colombian gold, and durban and pink rose I cloned from Sam’s club cause it was one of my only successful clones :joy:

7 Likes

You kids and plants are beautiful man.

2 Likes