TestOfOath's Happy Place

I like mystery beans , lol. Especially If it is something I don’t have yet. Always that chance of finding something special and pck was good to begin with , i like the icc x pck. And if you must dispose of them I have some nice little glass garbage cans that have numeric stickers on them that sit in a nice storage case. . Feel free to fill them :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

can’t help myself to post these pics. this is black ass grown by someone else. Beautiful little lady, I’ve tried it . It’s pretty good , got a few beans @TestOfOath did a great job on this one. I don’t know all the specifics, but great smoke

17 Likes

That flower is beautiful! What kind of Terps did she have?

3 Likes

Yeo brother glad to hear from yah…
Looking like your ass is getting in gear !
Hope all is well bro …
You already know icc# s 1
All day lol
How do the crosses portray the parents
@BIGJ
Wasn’t it you who made the princess peach?

3 Likes

@TestOfOath made that one. I’m still working on getting my room setup. Too many hours at work and to many vehicles needing to be worked on at the same time has kept me busy and delayed. I have seeds of a few of the crosses. Just haven’t put some of his newer stuff down yet. My first run will be an all auto run with my new setup to dial things in and keep it short and sweet so I can get down to breeding, potentially working with testofoath on some auto projects :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

From what I can recall… it’s hard to explain pck profile but add hashy skunky with slight citrus to that. It’s definitely different it stands out , definitely it’s own profile, I definitely plan to put some down once I’m setup again and dialed in on new setup :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Hell ya man!

2 Likes

Hell yah brother never enough time in the day tbh…first seeds I received from him was do si cut from testofoath …2 1/2 Oz from a plant was killer to me for a 80 day auto!
He’s been an a outstanding player in the game since day one …
Even though he’s a little fucked up :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That’s my buddy. We work together … I’m a little f up too lmao​:rofl::joy: probably why we get along good. :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Good company apparently :joy:

5 Likes

ICC phenos

This room is far from dialed in. Sulfur spray residue on leaves

11 Likes

Nuking the mildew?

2 Likes

Yes and it supposed to work on mites also. I figured I’d do a couple applications of sulfur and rinse with hyphochlorous

2 Likes

Did you try the hypochlorous acid on the mildew? I’m just curious what it did to the colony. The sulfur will definitely extinct the mildew with 2 sprays.

2 Likes

I’ve used sulphur and hypochlorous acid. Both work great. I prefer the latter because, well, it doesn’t smell like sulphur. And I can use it right up til one day before harvest. Sulphur does have some other benefits too though, and I still put some IN the soil.

6 Likes

So, after a couple applications of hypochlorous acid the mildew never came back?

1 Like

I’ve only had it in my outdoor grows (I don’t grow indoor in summer). So it’s not in a confined environment. Both sulphur and H.A. kill it off, but when it’s that time of year, it usually rears it’s ugly head again. I just fill up my pump sprayer and mist them down.

7 Likes

I’ve used both inside and outside. I like them both and have just gone with repeating applications

5 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb shoot me a message if you haven’t yet brother

@BIGJ I could get ya 10 of each if you wanted bud, I’ll bring labeled baggies one of these days and actually I think that Pic is of I-96 if I’m not mistaken, Black ass is further up in this thread probably end of croptober last year or early November

@CocoaCoir Black Ass F1 is White Thunder - Kera Genetics x Pure Michigan F2 - 3rd Coast genetics

@Rabeats2093 everything I’ve crossed ICC #5 with the ICC has been the dominant parent, offspring all of the telltale ICC coloring come late flower or when the cold hits. And Princess Peach came from Alien Genetics, I got it in an auction or something I won back in the day, that’s what was used for Peach Trees F1. And man I really wanna get back into autos too, can’t beat the turnaround time for personal smoke!

@DonGnosis last update I got from the grower doing that I-96 F1 was GG4 terps with lemon candy

Last year I had a bush directly behind my greenhouse maybe 6ft away, completely covered top to bottom in PM. Hit that like 2-3 times with unmeasured just dumping it in sulfur and it kinda subsided but whatever it was was really susceptible to it. Didn’t lose any plants to PM and maybe 1-2 oz worth of nugs tops last year to botrytis alternating sulfur during veg/early flower, during flower copper and then hypochlorous acid at the very end near harvest, probably my best year yet outdoors in Michigan and the weather was as bad as ever

9 Likes

When you crossed your ICC did the smell stay dominate as well? Thinking crippy xmass would be a good donor
@TestOfOath

1 Like