TestOfOath's Happy Place

Just be careful with the sulfur looks like your in early flower mode . Rinse them good don’t want your buds tasting of sulfur.

3 Likes

That’s why I’m switching to hydrochlorous

4 Likes

HYPOCHLOROUS…don’t be putting hydrochloric acid on your smoke.

5 Likes

I knew someone would correct me on my bad spelling :joy: thank you

5 Likes

You know it bro ! We are all a little fucked up sometimes haha
@Emeraldgreen is the precautionary measure you’re taking for mold this year?
The way @TestOfOath is describing it seems like a godsent

2 Likes

I did sulfur followed by chlorous last season. Be doing the same thing this year.

2 Likes

ICC

Left them in way to long!

11 Likes

Quarterly rescue mission almost completed :rofl: I just like keeping things interesting for long periods of time, that’s all, right? Who wants projects finished on time anywho. Thinking I’m still wonky on calmag so I’m gonna order some liquid stuff instead of using raw’s salt

Within this next week I can FINALLY finish cleaning up reveg growth (just lollipopped bottom 4-6 branches) and hit the ICC #98 with ElitexElite. Thinking I’ll hit one of the taller #98 phenos that resemble the majority of the #5 pheno height and structure.

Screenshot_20230429_053731_Photos

20 Likes

Looks great. Glad to see your work. Get to work! lol
Getting ready for your outdoor stuff?

1 Like

Fox farm makes a pretty nice one. But it doesn’t have a lot of nitrogen in it. Which I like. It only takes a little bit. This last time I didn’t use as much. I did notice on deficiencies, and I was able to correct. Got some mites at the end. Not bad… some of that’s my fault.

2 Likes

@Hemp sorry for my late response, you know me lol always got too much of something going on. Been to the ER for the wife for 14 hours total over 2 days these past 2 weekends in a row. Still don’t know what’s going on after 3x blood/urine workup, 6x ultrasound, 2 CT scans one with iv contrast one with iv and oral. Lesion on liver, cyst on ovary, small mass on right kidney. Still no answer as to what’s been causing her ailments specifically just a lot of narrowing it down.

On top of that we’ve been extra short handed at work and the company doesn’t give half a fuck about me or my life outside of work. Had to study for 2 state Pesticide Applicator exams, passed the core and got the specific categories tomorrow, even though I don’t get home from work till 630 at the earliest with construction both ways to and from work. Just stress on stress on stress lol nothing new :upside_down_face: I’m doing my best to keep my shit together for myself and my family.

I did do something for me and got a loan I used to buy a car, but not an auto loan so no lein lol, got my credit up to 757 after a decade of work woo-hoo, 2002 Grand Prix GT with 107k miles for 2500$. Drives better than my impala that’s up to 222k now.

Everyone waiting on seeds, I promise I’ll get them to you. I’ve just been swamped with life and need to take the time to get everything packed up. My deep apologies for the longer than anticipated wait.

Plants seem to be doing pretty well. Still doing some fine tuning. See if this new liquid calmag helps. Added to the tank and this is 2nd watering and I just did a foliar spray to compare how they are in the morning too. Thinking I’m gonna take a few big ICC #5 and put in the greenhouse since I got 4 in the solo cups in the tent I can replace them with. God damn things are growing so fast now with all that pent up energy I’ve been raising my lights twice a week but can’t complain too much about that

This freaking phone makes my photos too large of a file on its lowest camera setting… hence the screenshots

P.S.S. - Guardian angels been on OT lately protecting my ass, like 3 or 4 separate near death experiences in just as many months. I’m tired of saying “I almost died today” and I don’t think anyone should ever have to be sick of that

20 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your recent chaos!
I’m sure i speak for everyone when I say take care of yourself and family.
Congratulations on the new car!

7 Likes

Absolutely agree with @Emeraldgreen you focus on you and yours. So sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope things improve soon and congrats on the new ride!!:smiley:

4 Likes

No worries about the seeds, it sounds like your plate is way over full, family comes first no doubt. Good luck on your tests, those pesticide application tests are no joke.

That is asweet ride, I actually had one just like it, around the same year. Miss that car. Plantsare looking very healthy, great job especially with how bow busy you are

3 Likes

Yeo bro Fuck yeah on the new whip !
Credit score galore Nice numbers kid !
For the love of OG and the love for your family
DO NOT GIVE UP
Yourself… is number one priority don’t be stressing about not sending seeds out in time …I’m sure they have plenty anyways.
When yah get to it yah get to it.
As far as work goes …every single boss ,foreman …shiny shoe wearing fucker can go SAD ,

Because when it comes down to it we r just a number. …

If they don’t give a fuck about me why should I give a fuck about them :thinking:

Keep plugging away brother chin up and head outta the clouds !

8 Likes

How’re you?

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. My prayers go out.
One love

3 Likes

Looks sweet. Those are nice cars. Part are cheap. It’s a nice riding car.

2 Likes

@TestOfOath and @BIGJ
Thought that y’all might be interested in this

3 Likes

Looks interesting my brother @repins12 , thank you for the heads up. This will be my first sign up under TL3. Woo hoo. Finally made it. :rofl::joy::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes