TestOfOath's Happy Place

Nothing yet on peach trees or faygo cola but have #7 green fire x pck ready to roll

Got em into 3 gallon moving and groovin

9 Likes

Do you see what i see? I think those are little baby girl nuts popping out almost exactly at the 3 week mark. I was real worried the plant was far too large or something, it recommended 12-20 inches and all my plants were well over 3 ft when i flipped to flower. Nothing but female pistils till the last couple days. Really hoping they start popping up more prolifically and i get some female pollen flying soon.

Plants are looking absolutely fantastic though. Compared to 2 months ago at maybe 2ft yall and all yellowed from lack of nutes. Damn things are well over 5-6ft tall now and happy as can be :upside_down_face:🤌 sucks watering daily in the 3 gallons but ill take the manual labor if it makes em look this good. Couple rabdom bud shots too, Durban poison is the earliest purple ive ever seen. Soon as nugs form theyre purple. My Nightmare Runtz x Black Candyland has massive nugs, much biggee than any other plant in the room. Like 2-3 weeks worth of growth bigger

This was April 1st for comparison. Definitely looked like a fool :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@AzSeaindooin420 Any update on the others popping? I wanna say i had a little trouble with Peach Trees as well, Faygo was a real happy sprouter though

11 Likes

Got one peach tree on the struggle bus
And got two faygo cola just doin their thing

Threw the rest of the packs in soil yesterday so hopefully more come up

4 Likes

How many months has it been now? As usual lol

Its finally happening though!!!

Hopefully be dropping pollen sooner than later but we’re in the home stretch now boys n girls, Ice Cream Cake #69 is official now!

12 Likes

15 Likes

Off to the races with
2 green fire x pck
4 faygo cola
6 peach trees

( Threw the rest of the packs of faygo and peach trees getting my germination dialed back in and this last round of seed popping went better. Only planning to keep one female of each in a few weeks to a month)

10 Likes

Looking good.

4 Likes

Green fire x pck
Peach trees
Faygo cola

12 Likes

Nice feet :grinning:.

3 Likes

Helped spice up the flower pots at the gas statiom across from my work, theres 5-10 already sprouted in each pot :rofl:

8 Likes

I’m gonna have to go back to this time last year as a comparison for the greenhouse but i think she’s chugging right the f along this year! My dream is to fill 480 sq ft front to back side to side baby!

This was last year, 1000000% different!!!

10 Likes

I have no doubt that you will succeed in your dream!

3 Likes

But check out all those black asses in the middle though :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be careful what u wish for, right conditions and getting an early March start for the season and that shit could easily get overgrown, last year for me was 14ft plants in a 10 ft greenhouse

3 Likes

I’m hoping i have that situation! I wanna say my canopy is somewhere around 20ft so if I’m hitting my roof I’ll be an immensely happy guy with lots of pictures lol. Got lots of my strains in there to test out and super excited bout that, my growing buddy ended up bringing me a handful more females so they got thrown in too.

7 Likes

I know, i can’t find any other way to share photos. My S23 Ultra takes stock photos too large to upload half the time and idk how else to upload except sharing from my google account. I’ve shipped to most people on here though, so most know my name already. I appreciate the concern and heads up though, if i figure out some other way I’ll start doing that

2 Likes

on windows you can screenshot it by right clicking when it fills the screen then “Take screenshot” and then ctrl+v into message or push PRNTSCN and paste into ms paint… then it also wont be as large.

10 Likes

What I did when I had a good phone with a bitchin camera was open the pics and take screenshots of em then upload em, downsizes the hell out of em!

Your welcome! Hahaha

I got frustrated for months trying to upload pics till I figured out that trick

3 Likes

Lmao same idea, different device!

2 Likes

Cuts the upload time into like 3 seconds too lol thanks @AzSeaindooin420 @CocoaCoir

3 Likes

I’m sure they’ll do much better without the parasite gnarling on their ass!

2 Likes