Texada Timewarp indoors

I will I’m in a north eastern climate I figured the open bud structure would be better for the high humidity here I live by one of the Great Lakes.Like 240 meters from the lake actually

2 Likes

I’ll keep everyone updated.We can all learn together

2 Likes

I’ve decided to do a side by side .Going to put one out and keep one in and post the results.I’m not going to try and do two at once I have other shit going on and I still have my other mother and a couple started from seed.The more I think about it the more of a headache I get trying to think about this one fighting for light space to two different height size cultivars.I’m going to have to do cuts at different times and get the cuts of these to grow together.I don’t see a lanky sativa sharing space with my indica hybrids all the ones I’m seeing are filling tents up by themselves.Not that that’s a bad thing.

2 Likes

the one on the left is going in the ground I’m going to prune the one in the right and start to train it tonight.It’s getting bigger every day and I’m going to try and get a handle on it now.

7 Likes

Good job on that man. A 5gal bucket is basically the same thing, as mine, just a little bit bigger. The Permaclone link was in that post, but it was easy to miss. This is what I use in my cloner:

They have a 3 part mix, and there are options for each component. These are the categories. What I use is in (). There’s an oxidizer, (35% H2O2), a hormone component, (KLN), and a mineral component, (GH Micro and Bloom).

My success with clones was spotty before I started using this. Now I hit in the 95% range every time. I plan on clones being in the cloner for a month. I want a lot of roots before they hit soil, so I give them the time to grow some.

Good luck with yours. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

Edit: I don’t do all the stuff they recommend in the “Taking Clones” section. I cut them the way I always have. I only use their “cloning juice”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome dude thanks I’ll have to check it out.I think some of the clonex shit they push is a little much.I got roots faster in a glass of water.

1 Like

day 2 outdoor and she grew 6 inches

6 Likes

Been a couple weeks outside and she outgrew her fence.This plant loves being outside and I can’t find one speck of bug anything and the tiny fat gray jumping spiders love it.Good fast growth.No ph problems since I went to outdoor.

5 Likes

For some reason the buddy plant helped it grow better.Didn’t want to be alone I guess.

2 Likes

Starting to grow like a pine tree now.Candelabras of buds starting to pop up now.It’s pretty humid here.This one has a lot of nodal spacing and hopefully an open bud structure it’s going to be bud rot season in a bit .These ones love Nectar of the gods Oneshot.All I’ve had to do is water and let it do it’s thing.Nice solid almost purple green color all the way through to the last leaf.This is the healthiest plant I’ve ever grown.She definitely does great out doors.

8 Likes

This was the sister clone that I turned into a bonsai mum.Cheap ass Walmart led red and blue strip lights 2 of them.Makes so many sites .Thank god I put it in a smaller pot.This thing was taking over my side compartment in the grow tent next to its buddy.

6 Likes

The buds are forming up now.Tricomes popping up everywhere

![image|690x482

6 Likes

Threw in Some Two row malted barley and some down to earth Kelp meal with some moisten soil in a quick top dress.Grew 4 inches and bud sites swelling up everywhere.Green is more vibrant now.

5 Likes

Starting to crank now we’re in the drivers seat.Just water that’s it.

4 Likes

More bud sites popping up after barley soil amendment frost everywhere top top to bottom smells like citrus and a dream.

9 Likes