TGA Genetics / Weed Nerd Lounge

Noticed this sick trident pattern of purple stripes on some of the cuvée, thought I’d share…

11 Likes

what is the percentage of thc for each of the strains in tga’s line up never see it listed anywhere @subcool

1 Like

@JaxxMunster :

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/

Some have THC / CBD numbers listed, some don’t.

2 Likes

i see that now that im on a reg cpu. most of the time i’m on a cheapass dollar store phone and it doesn’t like to show links

3 Likes

What’s good nerds?! Figured I’d try to spark a session for the night in the lounge. Just had an open house at my apartment, landlord’s selling the place. Bullshit cause it’s like cmon man have some respect I still live here… But funny part of it is I still have my grow set up because I just can’t put it on hold right now with pollen popping soon and me starting my own crosses. So I basically just threw a drop cloth over it all and sat in my room with my pup. He’s a 9 month old pittie, such a teddy bear, but anyone who wanted to “check out the room” did so rather quickly with him sitting there grilling them, making the garden invisible all day. Makes me one proud papa!! haha

4 Likes

You got to love a good dog. Sorry to hear about the stressful situation.

1 Like

Awww how handsome! Give him a treat for me. :grin:

2 Likes

He’s thinking, mmmmm, next time I’m gonna get me a piece of that landlord!!

4 Likes

Some Dairy Queen

11 Likes

Cuvee at 27 days.

6 Likes

This is Romulan X Space Queen
This has been jumping up into my mind lately. Sub said it is back in stock or fixing to be in stock.

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/the-flav

Lots of older ones coming back, it’s awesome. Was wondering if pandoras box was coming back, also qrazytrain being back is just great to see… Wish I had a backyard hahaha

1 Like

I liked Pandora’s Box. I wish i found a better yielder but very interesting taste. It had that rotten, sweet, fruity thing going on.

I’m hoping that they bring back Shangri-La… it sounds pretty amazing, also has a great name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that TGA? I haven’t heard of it.

It is. I couldn’t tell you where I actually heard about it, but it was one of the first strains I added to my seed wish list post-legalization. More info on seedfinder – supposedly a cross between 9lb Hammer and a maybe-Japanese landrace?!

Apparently James Bean is having a TGA “promo raffle” where the winner gets 15 beans of Go Time and 15 beans of Shangri-La. So, I have hope that Shangri-La might come back into the mix.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting! I am going to keep my eyes open for that. :grin:

2 Likes

Shangri la is jinx’s creation, recently left the nest to establish himself as his own: Jinxproof Genetics. He’s got good gear it looks like, haven’t tried any but a portion of the profits go to autism research as well. That 9 lb hammer is a huge fan favorite and I’ve always been interested

5 Likes

:star: The more you knoooow. Jim Bean actually did another TGA raffle earlier in the year for 9lb Hammer seeds. Dude at the local grow shop claimed to have 9lb Hammer beans without knowing they’re hard to come by – I should remind him that he owes me a clone :grin:

I should go all “A Curious Mind” to figure out how these different breeders are related. Or maybe just watch Subcool’s show. There’s weird overlap/sharing/friends4evar with NorStar and HGNW.

Anyway, in looking up Jinxproof Genetics, just found this picture of Shangri-La he posted on instagram three days ago. I’m going to cross my fingers and hope that either he or TGA make these available again!

4 Likes

It’s pretty awesome from what I understand. Just ignore any and all drama/rumors lol. But they got a good group up there with friendly collabs between them all, lots of cool stuff happening recently. Having the apartment being sold out from under me probably soon, and the difficulty of finding a dog friendly place that I can afford, let alone pittie friendly apartment(people are stupid, what can ya do), makes me wanna just throw myself out there drive from the east just to post up on a mountain and watch. (Anyone hiring a farmhand in the nw?) Lol :sweat_smile: :sweat:

6 Likes