The Daily Bud~~A Photo Essay!

I thought it would be pretty bad ass to recreate something I did in the past…a photo essay but this time lets go from today back to the days of Old Overgrow.

Qrazytrain

This plant was grown last year by Mendo Dope and was easy 8 pounds of Dry flowers If YOU have not Heard of these guys they took my concept of teaching to a whole new level.

This next plant is Locomotion a Collaboration between TGAgenetics and Heroes of the Farm

I will be adding to this thread daily stop by and check it out.

Sub

27 Likes

This is Alchemy a Collaboration with Norstar Genetics as You may can see I have expanded my gene pool by teaming up with other talented breeders. This is ChemD X Querkle

So You Get the idea Buds and Plant Shots and Lots of Em

Thanks to Ocannabis for these wicked shots

Sub

14 Likes

I am excited to try that Alchemy. I remember you talking about how potent it was. I had to run out to Kind Peoples and grab a pack. Those Mendo Dope tree’s are amazing. Just massive! Thank you for sharing and doing what you do.

3 Likes

This is Killer Grape another Norstar Collab

Killer Queen X Querkle

Where is Vic High>>??

Sub

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Subcool. I’ll be sure to stop by for my daily lesson :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :fire: :peace:

… and two more strains added to my wish list. This thread is going to be dangerous. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The color on the Killer Grape is ridiculous. So gorgeous.

3 Likes

Cherrygasm

Probably my favorite strain for making Extracts

Thanks
Ocannabis

Sub

13 Likes

those look amazing! does TGA genetics ship to Canada?

1 Like

Nice pile of resin! I like photos taken in professional fashion… nice backgrounds … did you use shooting table or shooting tent?

2 Likes

Is this what you meant to say? @LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

very cool @Subcool !

1 Like

Hemp Depot and GTA carry Our Gear up North
Our Website has all of our distributors :slight_smile:
Sub

3 Likes

Last Year I released a Reverse Hybrid using Urkle and Jack the Ripper
We Call Her Grape Lime Ricky

Wicked Grape Lime candy Flavor

Sub

8 Likes

Jacked-Up is a new hybrid from Heroes of the Farm Created using the Jack Herer Cut we presented to Mark Herer this resin dripping lime cultivar has a up clear focused high that stimulates the mind.

Sub

14 Likes

Wow, morning sub, them girls are sexy. I gotta get some of your gear going in the Bunker soon. Have a good one man. Peace

1 Like

Last year we created a new terp pallet with Strawberry DQ

While the high is incredible its the terps that blew us away.

Shout out to Kyle for letting us work with his SC cut.

Sub

14 Likes

I really enjoyed the Brian Berry Cough that used Kyle’s Strawberry Cough. This should be interesting.

1 Like

I think I’m gonna try some Cuvée next round. Super excited!

2 Likes

I got to get some of @Subcool’s work in my garden…the Cuvee’ looks epic man. :peace:

1 Like