TGA Subcool Gear

I would love to be that person.

4 Likes

We’ll stick around for a while and you will be blown away by the love and opportunities that present themselves @Sharpi welcome to Overgrow

4 Likes

Any querkle or deep purple in some ones stash they’d be willing to trade?

2 Likes

JBC is dropping his personal stash of Sub’s gear Sunday at 12PM PDT. This was what the email said. The $12 per seed and no germ guarantee on old stock gives me pause, but you’ve gotta assume the guy knows how to store seeds, so I’m gonna be clicking that link come Sunday afternoon. :slight_smile:

"Due to several requests and the realization that I could never grow all the beans in my personal collection, I have decided to offer my personal selection of Subcool gear to you guys!!!

Some packs are his newer Subcool packaging and some are his older company’s packs. It will be noted on the description what packaging the beans are in. All packs are 5 regular beans and will be $60/pack. Some of this stock is older stock and no guarantees are made on germination rates of this special release.

These beans will drop Sunday (08/30), at 12:00 High Noon (Pacific Time).

Just click on the Subcool tab at the top of the website to access the seeds when they drop."

6 Likes

Whats jbc? Still new to alot of the seedbanks etc

1 Like

JBC Seeds is one of Sub’s long-time distributors. I’ve ordered from them several times, and I’ve never had a problem. There’s a review thread in Seedbanks.

5 Likes

Ok cool thanks :blush: had a good friend who’s been looking for a couple of subcool’s strains that he hasn’t been able to find

2 Likes

There are currently 19 of his strains listed on Strainly.

2 Likes

I’ve got Querkle F2s that I made in 2013. I recently grew them and germ rate was good.

Edit: well those went quick! I guess I’ll have to make some F3 to spread more around.

9 Likes

JBC is great. The paypal payment method is very convenient. FYI, if you plan on grabbing some of those subcool packs sunday just knos that im gonna be waiting myself trying to break the refresh button so i dont get sniped. Lol. Hoping he has some JTR, jacks cleaner and querkle packs up for sale.

4 Likes

Been trying to find plushberry, took me a minute (well a day but still I remembered)

3 Likes

I have a ti sticks lsd cross I’d trade some of

1 Like

I have 2 packs of vortex i got some years ago after Sub told me straight up that that was the one… I forget who, but he said it made some big name puke after smoking it. I’ll get around to open pollination f2’s eventually, but probably not for at least a couple of years…I have a bunch of other things i have to make f2s of first…

9 Likes

I have some jtr i will be running out soon, think start them in
March

3 Likes

Those packs from Freebies given by JBC ?
Want to trade ? I don’t have any subcool gear rn but do have plenty of other options.

1 Like

I really liked the Vortex when I grew it. It was nice an potent. I’ve got just a few from TGA, and most are just a couple seeds. I have some Romulan x Vortex made by Wheezer that I look forward to running one day.

Ace of Spades
Apollo 13 BX1
Cuvee
Dairy Queen
Deep Purple R
Jelly Bean
TGA Plushberry
The Flav
Timewreck

9 Likes

I would really like to get ahold of some Jack the Ripper and Vortex seeds; like 20 of each if anyone knows where to get any…

Thanks

1 Like

I got

The flav x 5 beans
Agent orange x 5 Beans

If someone is interested in doing a preservation run on them

8 Likes

I would absolutely be willing to. Are you looking for clones or seeds?

2 Likes

Cuvee was a good strain

2 Likes