TGA Subcool Gear

Honestly I just got it a like 5 weeks ago to help root the Chernobyl clones I took, figured I’d try it with seeds and it’s worked for the most part, I’ll probably skip using it next seed pop tho :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Here are the 4 Golden Ticket clones I have, the original clone is being pollinated currently.

12 Likes

Gonna run Jack’s and Coco with these in 2 Gallon fabrics. Just waiting on Cal Nit and the Bloom Booster.

2 Likes

Like anything else, you take the good with the bad. The variety is pretty remarkable, and there are many great new strains and easier access to a lot of older lines and cuts in general.

Welcome back, have fun with all the new stuff✌️

1 Like

Teddynuggets

Thanks for all the info !!
You just pretty much summed up everything I’ve read here over the past couple weeks !!
Should have waited you got me covered!!
Thanks again
Jaws
Yea I grew a pack of the platinum dojos many years ago . It was the first true purple buds I grew out .
Fantastic looking with a great buzz
Have quit a few new packs as well from your fine work
And there next to be run

Ogcaveman nice on the golden ticket and yes
I need to get me some liquid karma like
Monsterdrank recommended

Sorry to keep this on track here is my plushberry at day 31

Thanks everyone for the great info
OVERGROW the WORLD !!

10 Likes

Nice Plushberry you have - I hear they have some of the best Aroma & Flavor around. I also have a few old TGA strains that I just flipped to 12/12, so not much to see yet, but I’ll be posting the following soon:
Jack Skellington : 2 phenos - one looks G13 dom (short & bushy, tight internodal spacing); and the other looks “space queen dominant” - very “stretchy, lanky” growth, stem rubs are very much sweet, candy.
Sangria : 2 phenos - one is short & very bushy, the other is short & bushy too, but much longer internodal spacing; stem rubs are fantastic at the moment - I get everything from Grape, Alcohol/Whiskey, Fruity, a little musky.
Qleaner : this girl is brought back from extinction, luckily I had the patience not to throw her out…because after she sprouted & broke ground, she did absolutely nothing for the next month - literally nothing, …but what kept my interest is that she stayed alive…so I figured “what the heck”, I’ll keep her around…and not only did she start to grow again, she turned out to be a female (I honestly thought this was going to be a dud, and a male at that)…and now that I’ve flipped to 12/12 - she stretched to almost the height of her surrounding plants (she went from a small, little bush - to a stretched out lanky female. However, I’m getting No stem rub aroma (yet).
And finally, I have a “KRAGLE” strain - it’s [GG #4 x (Plushberry x Ace of Spades)] x (JTR x Plushberry/Ace of Spades)…so it’s 50% Plushberry/Ace of Spades, and 75% TGA goodness…and the stem rubs are soo sticky, with excellent Aroma too. Will be nice to see how it compare to MzJill’s Plushberry (original). Are you starting to see any color in the buds?

6 Likes

I forgot all about ace of spades
I believe that’s what replaced plushberry when subcool pulled it
If my old brain remembers correctly
Na no color in the buds yet
But my preferred pheno was the one that didn’t change
Better tasting
Better yields
Just all around better
The purple pheno was great to look at just not much
To smoke in my experience but taste and smell are all subjective

2 Likes

No they came out about the same time. Sub said he wasn’t happy with the potency of either and people were reporting intersex issues with both… they didn’t stick around long. Plushberry was the more popular of the two and had incredible bag appeal.

I remember talking with Sub. He sent me a pack of Plushberry for free, and told me specifically it was low on the potency side. I gave the pack to a local buddy last year and unfortunately his garden was plagued with issues and he ended up scrapping everything. Was unfortunate as I really wanted to see that one first hand. I learned my lesson and don’t give away seeds to that guy anymore. He also scrapped a bunch of other plants I gave him since then.

I really liked Qush, which came out around the same timeframe. Qush was very good IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks Monsterdrank for clearing that up for me

I knew they were released around the same time
And I thought plushberry was fine in the potency department
And remember preferring it over the ace of spades

Just thought one replaced the other

Thanks again for the history lesson

1 Like

Well that’s just what Sub told me. I had friends that grew it too and no one complained about the potency but I was always led to believe it was average in that department. The smoke report that Hovering did… he said the high was “clear, sailing” whatever that means… I wouldn’t expect it to be anything like Jack the Ripper… thats all I can say. There’s a lot of folks that grew Plushberry and posted their experiences on Rollitup… but mostly the comments that stand out are all about the incredible smell and taste.

5 Likes

Yea it definitely wasn’t the most potent
But I liked the buzz
And the taste and smell was very unique and intoxicating
And the bag appeal was great
Just all around good very different smoke

Still one of my favorites

I found that without the temp controlled ones, which i upgraded to, you have to buffer the heat mat with a bath towel folded a few times this seems to dissipate the heat and buffer it. (like a makeshift heatsink?)

1 Like

I grew jack Skellington around 2014-2018. My keeper had spear shaped buds and went 58-60 days in flowering and had the most amazing fermenting ripe sweet pineapple with a touch pine/funk? it was a great strain and outdoors it performed quite well compared to other strains.

4 Likes

Chernobyl Golden Ticket day 36… same plant from post 275

28 Likes

Damn shes frosting and bulking up so nicely, she’s definitely a prized cut for a reason apparently

5 Likes

Yea she’s a beauty!!
Very nice monsterdrank
Great pic

2 Likes

@MonsterDrank she made it !!! Going to mist the root plug. Then get her into some happy frog in a 2 or 3 gallon pot. !!! Thank you , I feel so blessed to get some authentic TGA gear back in my life. :pray: :pray: :fire: :statue_of_liberty:

15 Likes

Mine arrived today also @MonsterDrank
In beautiful condition

14 Likes

Oh hell yeah we got twins

5 Likes

Yay!! Chernobyl Golden Ticket Party!! :partying_face:

11 Likes