TGA Subcool Gear

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Subcool TGA Chernobyl Preservation Run(CarterCreek imposter SCAM)

beautiful plant dude, love the looks of that one for-sure. i have some seeds and man i hope i get something like that when there number comes up.

very nice my friend …

5 Likes

@JAWS U want one? I’d swap u one for some beans. :laughing:

Hlvd tested clean. No pests or anything. Drop me a DM and I’ll send one over.

10 Likes

Sounds great monster😁

@MonsterDrank can I hit ya up brother. That looks stellar. Gorgeous run my man!! No worries if not bro.

Grundle

I’ll grow them out and distribute the seeds like I just did for the jtr if you want @TeddyNuggets

6 Likes

Is alchemy and dairy queen a good grab or less interesting? Found there something in an buddys collection

I’ve got a pack of some Hippy Crippler x Space Queen. It’s one of the few Sun strains I haven’t seen many grows of, and I had been on forums with him since the pre-BreedBay daze.

Just curious if anyone has run those…

Danks
Swampy

1 Like

Chernobyl Golden Ticket at Day 44. She has a strong smell of sweet citrus candy. So good!

The buds are pretty small. I think she will put on a bit more weight yet, but she is starting to look like she is finishing up. My tent is packed this run, so she did not have a ton of room. I think she will do very well in a SCROG with a longer veg time. I’m pretty sure I’ll be growing her again.

25 Likes

That sounds delicious! Plants are looking pretty as well :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Sure!

I’ll PM you more details on them and if you still want them they are all yours!

1 Like

I’ve got a couple zinger crosses with Detroit Blueberry and Alien Rift. Has anyone grown or bred with Zinger before?

I’ve been looking for LBL myself, without any luck. Closest I could find is Kush Cleaner x SFV OG by 707 Seedbank. KushCleaner is LBL F2, so the phenotypes will be all over the place.

5 Likes

Try talking to Heady:

2 Likes

Mota Rebel sells the SFV OG BX1 which uses the Longbottom Leaf as the Outcross. I know they still carry stock and cuts but with things like Jar Jar Stinks they’re following demand. I spoke with BadDawg a few year back about it and I know he still has some LBL original stock from Loran but wasn’t looking to revisit when I spoke with him. I’ve meet 2 other members who carry stock but anyone who received stock personally from Loran is not likely to let it go. I mean, for obvious sentimental value if nothing else.

Apologies, I don’t want to derail this thread anymore.

5 Likes

For me at least, it’s not a derail, since Subcool and Logan were acquaintances and had a lot of mutual respect for each other. Loran took over breeding the Sputnik line when TGA abandoned it, so I think it’s a cool topic:

https://www.rollitup.org/t/spunkdified-sputnik.498719/

5 Likes

Though probably worth mentioning that they had very different ideas about breeding and desirable traits, I think this matches what we tend to say about Sub’s gear- great smell, taste, appearance, effects, but not the easiest to grow or get yielding heavy, not the most sexually stable plants, lots of freaks and mutants. Versus Loran’s reputation for very stable genetics…

3 Likes

That’s funny… thats a conversation between me and Subcool years ago. I am/was BatmanSkunk lol.

The Sputnik 2 x Black Russian was kinda “meh” Btw… but Sputnik 1 x C99… that was my all time favorite. :grin:

13 Likes

So is this the Breedbay members’ hangout here? :joy: I see like a dozen familiar names in the last few weeks.

Sup fam :green_heart:

Also, to the topic at hand, this is a big reason I’m so interested in ratio plants. It just stands to reason that pretty much any of them should have phenomenal hybrid vigor. I have a big pack of cherry wine I’m planning to pheno hunt for exactly this reason.

3 Likes

Man I’ll tell you what

I’ve always wanted to get my hands on that Golden Ticket cut. Ended up buying some BobBitchen Chernobyl fems a while back, and, these plants VERY CLOSELY resemble the original cut. Same low yield, same leaf structure, same insane amount of frost. I get what I call “cucumber lime tennis ball” terps off of it, so incredibly fresh. Everyone loves smoking it.

As much as I want to reach out for a cut (and it’s beyond cool to see cuts still being distributed) I feel like these seeds scratch the lime-itch for me

7 Likes