TGA Subcool Gear

They’re a couple of years but I guess 2015-2017 somewhere around there !

Send me an addy and I’ll send you them after new year with tracking !

4 Likes

So I’d like to know. What other strains have you “preserved”, and how can I get some of those seeds? Because I mean that’s the point after all isn’t it - preserving and sharing genetics? Oh and don’t forget to check out the moon tonight should be spectacular, 1st night of the waxing gibbous or 1st night of the full moon as I like to think about it.

3 Likes

I preserved Bodhi’s Blue Tara from another member’s seed collection. You can check out the Seed-run coops to get an idea of what we’re doing. https://overgrow.com/c/breeders-lab/seed-runs-co-op/37

They’ve all been spread around just like all the others here. Keep an eye out for new seed runs and make sure to sign up. Lots of trading going on here as well.

I’m a cancer sign, we’re always checking out the moon!

3 Likes

Was the blue tara any good?

2 Likes

It was good. Nothing really blew me away but the few unseeded ladies I had made real nice smoke and even better edibles. I’m sure with a bigger hunt you could find something special in them.

3 Likes

I’d love to check them out. Haha unseeded, what a giant cultural misconception. HEMP is seeded pot. 1% thc by weight baby all the way… I actually started a thread on the more act…this would be good fodder for the discussion.

2 Likes

Am currently on the road for a funeral, i had to cull all plants before i left, so when i get back i will run my 5 JTR’s if there is a male I will make seeds and they will be free to those who want

8 Likes

I would love some of the Jack the Ripper when they’re done @Who !

4 Likes

Special thoughts sent your way, Bro. This Season is troubling as it is, more so with a heavy heart!!! I wish you strength!!! Stay safe, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s

4 Likes

Man, I’d love to have some JTR. I have some of Sub’s stuff that I’m gonna do seed runs on. The 2 that I’m most stoked about are Vortex, and Space Queen.

I have 15 Vortex seeds, 10 from 2006, and 5 I bought a couple of years ago. I also have 5 Space Queen seeds from 2006. Those are the ones I’m really excited about. So much that my butthole puckers up every time I think about popping them. :grinning:
:guitar:

10 Likes

Man Vortex is great stuff…perhaps I can get some clones when you grow the seeds out.

2 Likes

We can probably make that happen. Vortex is the best weed I’ve ever grown. I love it!

7 Likes

Rock on man.

1 Like

as long as i get at least one male there should be enough seeds for everyone , will keep you all informed.
Starting in a week or two, want to tear down the grow room first for a deep clean.

4 Likes

Hit me up if you have any vortex clones and I’ll get one off you.

I agree Vortex was some of the best weed I’ve ever had. Sadly lost my mother when I got busted.

1 Like

iv got some sour bubble from bog just did a run would you trade some for some querkle/agent orange about to do a tga rasberry smash seed run

1 Like

Themeduser is selling some of the BOG and TGA gear he has in is collection if anyone is interested. you can see the post over on IG.

BOG SEEDS AND TGA SEEDS
I HAVE SOME OF BOTH!
VARYING AGES, WELL STORED, IN SEALED CONTAINERS, IN THEIR OWN FRIDGE.
BOG SEEDS
SWEET CINDY 99 SEEDS- 29
BOGGLEGUM SEEDS- 3
TGA SEEDS
3RD DIMENSION- 18 SEEDS
AGENT ORANGE SEEDS- 49
FLAV SEEDS- 10
VOID SEEDS- 59
PANDORA’S BOX SEEDS- 21
DEEP PURPLE SEEDS- 18
SINGLE PACKS- 100
TAKE THE ENTIRE GROUP- NEGOTIABLE

7 Likes

The Vortex I had was very frosty and had an old school iced tea flavour to it. Was a a great strain I found was prone to stress flowers if the soil temps dropped in my tents during the winter months but was solid outdoors too. Good luck with those ladies maybe f2 them if you have the space😀

6 Likes

That’s the plan. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

4 Likes

do you have any of the agent orange or the deep purple left ?

1 Like