TGA Subcool Gear

@casperd You’ll have to check with Themeduser over on IG.

3 Likes

I’d love to work something out on a few jtr seeds. My first seed production runs are going to be with peanut butter breath and then unicorn poop. I do have hawaiian sativa originally from federation seeds but I’m not sure when I’ll get that going since it’s such a long flower.

4 Likes

Anybody have any breeding males from Subcool’s lines? Also, any breeding tips?

I have some strains listed above and would like to preserve or F2 them if possible.

Stay Irie :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

1 Like

If anyone has some JTR pollen or Vortex pollen. I could try hitting them to the females I have. I have a five pack of JTR seeds and two 5 packs of vortex seeds left on hand in any event.

Vortex

Jack the Ripper pheno 2

Jack the Ripper pheno 1 (reveg)

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

15 Likes

So I really dropped off of the map for awhile there. I just saw that Badgers Batch has jtr available through genetic supply seeds.

3 Likes

ill be able yo trade you shortly i just found s few pack and broke the bank

2 x Alchemy
2 x Cherry Cordial
2 x Jack Straw
2 x Jazz Queen
2 x Nurse Jackie
2 x Prof. Chaos
2 x Ripped Bubba
2 x Sonic Screwdriver
2 x Lemon Stilton

wich of these gems is the condidered to be the best

4 Likes

I love Nurse Jackie . Can’t seem to find it anywhere. I have 4 beans from the Homegrown Natural Wonders collaboration. (Low stock = eeeeek). Down for a seed run if that’s a retired strain.

1 Like

I’ve got a 5 pack of Dairy queen

1 Like

yeah these must be preserved i agree i was stuned to find these avaible at a 2for1 price i bought 2of everything in stock

2 Likes

Nice. I grew pandora’s box in 2007 Premo. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

im trying to find info these strains but none are in the dank 2.0
so im guessing these are some of his last work?
edit:
@DougDawson im tagging you along if its okay

Stuck at work so can’t look up much right now but check this out.

18 Likes

i have looked at that last night for hours loll

2 Likes

Very cool Doug! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

One of my homies has a pack of that cherry cordial. Any idea on how those might be? He wants me to grow them out so he doesn’t fuck them up lol.

this is all i know about the strain i bought the packs today im waiting for them now

1 Like

Sweet man. Sounds like a winner to me.

1 Like

Hey @zephyr , I know you are big on researching Bodhi gear, you well versed in Subcools gear also?

4 Likes

not really my weelhouse.
some local clubs in san francisco sold his seeds 10+ years ago, and he had a line of seeds that was a collab with Soma. I don’t know much about his work other than that.

1 Like